FOAMS R OUT...

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I heard DTLR(or atleast in NC as well as footaction) is getting a 2nd shipment of these. Is there any truth to this?
yes my connect works at footaction and he told me his district manager said they will be receiving another shippment on monday

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

bmore is a "goldmine" for every release

i wish baltimore was a little closer

So is DC!
pimp.gif

Walked in to Shoe City and copped my pair, walked a block to Sports Zone and copped my Bro in laws pairs.

Hey DMV sorry to bother you guys, but I'm trying to get an 11.5 x 2 in these Foams, but I'll settle for one at this point, and I'm not having anyluck with this release whatsoever... and I'm in NYC.

If anyone can help me out with a pair that's retail or close to it I would be much obliged.

I tried and tried, but no luck and I'm still going to go out and look for them tomorrow.

If anyone can help me out it would be easier to text me on my cell 917-417-2106.

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.

I'm just trying to broaden my chances.

^^BattleStar Gallactica, you should get plenty of hits my man as there are alot of good dudes in our Forum and most of us are always lookin out for oneanother..Good Luck Sir.

These are truly a thing of beauty! I could (and should) have done so many other things with that $200 but whats done is done!

Purple Foamposites > Purple Flightposite Ones

These Foams should be given the Eggplant name, just an incredible shoe.

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

There nice but I wouldn't dare say all of that. Flight's truly set it off. Foams are tough no doubt but...

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

posted in the retro forum but felt like yall would appreciate it more

some angles for yall to get an idea of the colors , enjoy dmv is nice with the pairs

so dont feel down if you guys missed out eyes was right, we are good for a minute

35ldqxj.jpg

2zpkpk8.jpg

2jfyqfl.jpg

I am soo late..... smfh... the last pic made these a must....

rkbyi8.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

these joints sold out like the snitches on mike vick in 757. I doubt anywhere has them anymore unless they are small sizes.

like hell they didnt.....hit the BEACH bro
nerd.gif
i found a sz.9 earliertonite

these joints sold out like the snitches on mike vick in 757. I doubt anywhere has them anymore unless they are small sizes.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

They couldn't be. Cause the Purple MS (Nike) was going for was more of an Electric Purp... but it came out vicious to say the least.

Ru holla at me.. I was lost but now Im found. Specially on the Flights. I had a "unfortunate situation" situation with my Foams..but apparently myFlights are safe.

As far as Eggplant Flights being better than Varsity Purp Foams.. check Nike.com to see whats left of each. Of course to each their own.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

As far as Eggplant Flights being better than Varsity Purp Foams.. check Nike.com to see whats left of each. Of course to each their own.
Terrible "indicator" to use Rocky.

I'm shocked at you.

Before the retros became a "GR", the purple flightposites were one of the most sought after shoe from 99 - 07, next to any Jordan.

Bammas were paying $300+ for used pairs.

But I distress........................................................................................

History v. Hype.

I'd stick with history, thanks.

Not saying the purple foams aren't dope (because those that know me KNOW that I'm a flight and not Foam "head," minus the Pennies), butdamn......

I agree....and altho I stated to each their own... I don't know if Flights will ever reach (and I hate that the foams have) reach HypeBeast status til thePenny Blue Flight with Clear soles appear...

Originally Posted by reeeem0

nerd.gif
i found a sz.9 earlier tonite
I live in the beach. that's still a small size to me. I only want 11s and up.

Cant do blue (Pennies or anything else)
But the Eggplant/Purple ( whatever color code you want to use) on the flights and Penny's are serious..

I need them both..... lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

They couldn't be. Cause the Purple MS (Nike) was going for was more of an Electric Purp... but it came out vicious to say the least.

Ru holla at me.. I was lost but now Im found. Specially on the Flights. I had a "unfortunate situation" situation with my Foams..but apparently my Flights are safe.

Nelly had more #1 singles and performed at the super bowl but he is not better than Nas. I see where you going with it though. People have been way morereceptive towards the foams than the flights. its cool for me cause Im going to wait on a major price drop (Plus an EA) to scoop the flights.

I'm retreating back to this forum from the madness of nike retro. I mean i love the shoe too, but folks over there talking slam out the %%!!. Theoutlandishness is unparalleled.

I agree with EOH. Eggplant flights were a very sought after shoe, and the prices were so od before the recent release. I paid 350 for a ds pair in '05,SMH.

^i sold my OG eggplant flights for around 320, and i wore the hell outta those for 2 years, so glad when they retro'd,

thats nothin tho i remember passing on a pair of carbon fibers for 220 LAST year because my money wasnt right, told dude to hold up til i get paid but if hecan make that sale go head, next day they were sold, and the bamma relisted em for 400 BIN,
smh.gif
i havent seen another pair for less than 350. eff all that, isaw a pair on ebay go for 600!! where they do THAT at?

Back
Top Bottom