FOAMS R OUT...

Originally Posted by slefly

should have known the first thing billys comment on are the hands. bunch of gang bang down low brothers.
roll.gif

bow down billys.
nerd.gif

by the way, nice foams. one of the best ever made. good thing stores in 757 sold early.

I bet you either keep to yourself out in the 757 or you simply live in va beach b/c you would get dropped in any neighborhood between Sentera Hospital of thekings daughter (downtown Norfolk) through Value city off of va blvd. for calling people Billy's.

lol. nice assumption that i would get dropped in any neighborhood in downtown norfolk to military circle norfolk for calling people billys. if i have a reasonto call someone billy, i back it up. i bet i have seen you before. not sure what the deal with va beach is? you might shed some light on it for me. i like the757 area and this is definitely a place for love and unity for sneakerheads. for your information, i live near lafayette and tidewater. not the best but thereare no billys anywhere here.
by the way, the foams are very, very nice. one of the best ever made this year.

what are some of the websites sellin it cuz i got class tommorow in Hampton and I doubt if I am going to be able to get them from the stores cuz im prettyparanoid that there gonna sellout

Originally Posted by slefly

lol. nice assumption that i would get dropped in any neighborhood in downtown norfolk to military circle norfolk for calling people billys. if i have a reason to call someone billy, i back it up. i bet i have seen you before. not sure what the deal with va beach is? you might shed some light on it for me. i like the 757 area and this is definitely a place for love and unity for sneakerheads. for your information, i live near lafayette and tidewater. not the best but there are no billys anywhere here.
by the way, the foams are very, very nice. one of the best ever made this year.

If you are from Norfolk then you prolly have. If you shopped in the mall between 03'-07' then I know you have. Like I said... You wouldn't becalling people billys in Norfolk. That must be an Internet thing
laugh.gif
newNiccas these days
laugh.gif

i am so glad to hear you have relatives on 44th and somme/tidewater. not sure what the point was either and you still presented yourself as a billy. lol.
by the way, the foams are very, very, very nice. one of the best releases so far. get, get, get it.

my connect said every sports zone location will get at least one fsr. if all else fails, PG plaza FTW!

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

cuzzo hit me up and told me saturday for the foams, said his store is gettin 6 FSR's

Which store is that? Potomac Mills Foot Action?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Thought I've never had to do it...

but...

slefly...you sir are offically on ignore

cherio!

Wise man told me this morning... "never allow our emotions to bring you down to the weaknesses of others... because if you do then you let thoseweaknesses control you!" So bottom line... dude is just weak

All Baltimore spots seem so shady.. i student teach all day tomorrow so went out tonight to find me a pair and besides my usual spot that sold out of my size,all other places were all like no gotta wait til tomorrow morning, then put me on hold as if i'm not standing right there next to them... what kinda bs isthat.. whatever happened to helpin folks out...

side note: not gonna lie DTLR in this area has some ignorant unhelpful people, not just talkin bout just this one experience. Seems to me they could care lessbout helpin people and learnin bout their products.

If you expecting credit card company type service over the phone at an urban store...
smh.gif

No matter Bmore, DC, Richmond, Norfolk, etc.

Just the way it is.

Spots. Mall location might be a good look for that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Not being in the "urea" FTL. EOH I took your word and thought that it would be more of a GR nationwide, but I think only the DMV and NYC got a good quantity of them. Luckily I already copped 2, but a 3rd would be nice. Hopefully my brother knows what I'm talking about when he walks into Sports Zone Thursday
laugh.gif

Man, joints were on FINISH LINE website for sale...
laugh.gif

But, do you...
tongue.gif

^^^ Same thing i wanna know...

Does anybody know if footaction in Military Circle is getting them..?

hittin up springfield sportszone tommorow morning doors open at 10

holla at me if you see me,

will be wearing my purple steep tech and flights in the eggplant spirit lls

ima hit up fair oaks on my lunch break, hopefully one of the stores in there got em, would be nice to get em close to my job, instead of runnin around afterwork,

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

springfield sportszone

haha eyes man its what we gotta do out here, service sucks but im pretty good with my pair i hope and its right next to school so might as well try my luckbefore class

if not got some dudes out in richmond that might be able to help me 'cough' danny 'cough'
laugh.gif

lol nice execution of that gif though'

positefiend, dont waste your time at fairoaks fam, nobody there is gettin them joints for sure

Just Copped at Shoe City in Hampton only 1 other person was there they opened at nine and they only had 7 sizes good luck i know Dtlr and legends andsportszone in hampton grabbing them and also legends and dtlr in patrick henry

I have a lunch break at 12... If they are vacant to the world by then so be it. I'll cop some egg plant flights and cut them up, glue'em to some Timbs.Bingo!!! Timplantlands and call it a day lol.

Back
Top Bottom