Food combos you love that others find weird.

As far as i can remeber I been chasing this salty and sweet combo. The pepperoni and pineapple pizza. It them moved to cinnamon and raisin bagel with cream cheese with onion and chives. I remember as I kid my favorite part snack was a block of mild cheddar and a handful of those maraschino cherry. In closing I wish someone would made chocolate covered goldfish.

IMG_8666.JPG

back when I was a fat kid, I used to wrap pepperoni pizza flavored Combis in actual slices of pepperoni.

I also went through a phase where I put ranch dressing on everything that wasn't sweet, but I got over that.

Wendy's fries are surprisingly good dipped into a Frosty...I know, I know, I didn't believe it either, but it really is.

the only worthwhile food-related advice I've ever gotten from a vegan was to mix guacamole and hummus as a dip.

my mommy put me onto Burger KIng's Zesty Sauce...throw a little of that on your value menu burger with a couple of onion rings.

also, pineapple-based pizza is just another kind of pizza, doesn't mean I love margherita or supreme any less. just gotta be in the mood for it.

I love food. just ever so much. it's probably the thing I'll miss most about life one (hopefully) distant day.

I know the memes and trolls of Hawaiian pizza are it there but it’s a favourite of mine in pizza terms.

My go to breakfast; watermelon and coffee. Not mixed in together or anything like that.

Hol up, no love for the ketchup and mayo mixed in, staple condiment?

If you need an extra kick (non spicy) add mustard.

Hol up, no love for the ketchup and mayo mixed in, staple condiment?

If you need an extra kick (non spicy) add mustard.

I mean, that's only like 2 ingredients from Thousand Island dressing, or "special sauce" as they call it. little onion, little garlic, little horseradish if you're feeling freaky.

For cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , Costco has a a guac/hummus dip.

My mother loves it, im not a fan, but you might like it.

thanks for the heads up...there's actually a Costco in town here.

I'll check it out for sure, but I have a feeling it's one of those things like where prepared onion dip is nowhere near as good as onion soup mix and sour cream.

foooooood.

Back
Top Bottom