food hookups vol. not always what I wanted

Joined Dec 16, 2007
I go to a PWI and almost all of the people who work in food services are black. Its cool for the hookup every now and then but sometimes i feel like they ODon trying to "look out"

This one lady swears I want a bunch of grease on my cheesesteak and when she hands it to me its just drench and all like sloppy with extra steak and a bunch ofcheese and a ton of grease or butter...then she be smiling like "there ya go buddy" when she hands it to me.

Like I mean sometimes I dont want 4 slices of cheese on a burger or an extra sauce. Does anyeone else ever feel like that? Any other races get hooked up andjust be like thanks but no thanks?

Joined Dec 3, 2007
Wow, i came into this thread expecting a whole different kind of conversation...word to Lin Ling telling Keshawn "OMG...that's way too big...i dontthink it'll fit..."

Joined May 27, 2004
Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Wow, i came into this thread expecting a whole different kind of conversation...word to Lin Ling telling Keshawn "OMG...that's way too big...i dont think it'll fit..."

I thought it was gonna be totally different topic too.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now