FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Anyone tried BBQ Shrimp before? Have some cooked shrimp boiling and just going to dipp the shrimp in Stubbs Spicy BBQ sauce.
Confused when you say BBQ, do you mean shrimp with BBQ sauce. Or shrimp grilled on a BBQ grill. I marinated some in Texas Pete because I was eating clean and wanted no calories then grilled them on the grill.

I just wanted a quick fix to eat. Didn't taste that great because it was rushed cooking, but food I can eat.

People enjoyed their MATCHES in NXT. They are solid workers.

Their characters and micwork are boring, and on the main roster, that stuff is more important than the actual in-ring product. Whether folks agree or disagree with whether that SHOULD be the case on the main roster is irrelevant. Just is what it is.

#NTExtremes

Stop being in your feelings.

I feel like some You guys are heavily jumping the gun on aew , they’ve got a loooooong way to go

I been meaning to go to that taqueria will go when i can actually eat food again.

Wings and mozzarella sticks
Some sort of Alfredo lobster
Jerk chicken pizza
Tea and crumpets
More chicken wings
BA1FD609-F657-4A69-9E90-1376B76F7EC8.jpeg
9BA435B8-9745-4374-8DA3-8FF29979DCBA.jpeg

3962E236-C02D-4579-8424-913FD4A20D70.jpeg
5D9ADA33-9254-4777-804B-EEBBF70A145E.jpeg

71513FFE-19E1-4C9D-BF0A-56B021C861B3.jpeg

You love 5guys from what I be seeing :lol:
Any time I want a good burger its been my go to. Plus they OD with the fries like no other. Pretty fast delivery through an app.
I don't understand how people don't like crinkle cut fries. Curious if NTers have a hierarchy for fries, straight, shoestring, crinkle, curly, waffle, homemade?
As a kid I mainly ate crinkle cut. I prefer straight.

McDonald's shoestring is the best.

A hierarchy has naturally been formed and crinkle cut is near the bottom for me

Straight
Curly (seasoned)
Shoestring
Homemade
Wedges
Crinkle
Waffle

Any time I want a good burger its been my go to. Plus they OD with the fries like no other. Pretty fast delivery through an app.

As a kid I mainly ate crinkle cut. I prefer straight.

McDonald's shoestring is the best.

A hierarchy has naturally been formed and crinkle cut is near the bottom for me

Straight
Curly (seasoned)
Shoestring
Homemade
Wedges
Crinkle
Waffle
Blashepmy you have waffle at the bottom.

The only reason I don't like "crinkle cut" fries is the ratio of the outside crisp part to the inside mush part.
But I would imagine some people like that.

Arbys curls are my favorite.

Fatboy friday freddys lunch

20190118_123331.jpg

Sturggle onion rings, i really hate when restaurants shaft you with small portions of sides but charge you a premium.

Happen to me in dennys last week
I said “that’s all the fries i get” once my meal hit the table.

Last edited:
Sturggle onion rings, i really hate when restaurants shaft you with small portions of sides but charge you a premium.

Happen to ne in dennys last week
I said “that’s all the fries i get” once my meal hit the table.
yeah i agree. the onion rings at freddy's are excellent but they only have one size, and that size is small. I could have eaten double that amount, but probably for the best that i did not.

If I'm eating crinkles, they need to be crispy as ****. Can't get down with some soggy crinkles.

My hierarchy is as follows:

Waffle
Curly
Straight
Homemade
Shoestring
Crinkle
Steak/Wedges
Smiley

The only reason I don't like "crinkle cut" fries is the ratio of the outside crisp part to the inside mush part.

Logical breakdown, I completely agree with that being one of the reasons people don't like it.

I think that is the (inverse) reason why Waffle fries are so good.

Alot of outta crisp and barely any soft insides.

It varies on the place tbh. Most crinkle fries are trash but when done right, they're good. Especially with chili cheese fries

Are these homemade or you mean from restaurants, I would think frying at a lower temperature would firm up the inside a little making them more crisp. Compared to only the outside being crisp and inside being paste.

^^^ You definitely need something substantial as the base for chili-cheese fries or the fries just disappear into the chili and cheese. Crinkle cut fries are good for that.

Back
Top Bottom