FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Looks very comparable. I'm been CRAVING a crunchy slice. A lot of the good spots by my apartment are Neapolitan-style joints (softer dough). The others are the no-thanks $1 joints.

Anyone in NY who wants to grab a slice needs to hit up

sign.jpg

Light, crunchy, all that. So good.
That's why I love New Haven apizza. Good crispiness and CHAR.

Y'all like Pop Tarts? I love the s'mores ones and been eating em for breakfast recently :lol:

I do like them. I mainly stick with the brown sugar cinnamon ones and not for breakfast. When I get them, which isn’t that often, I eat them for dessert. That said, back in my high school years, I used to eat them for breakfast. As many as 4 at a time. :smh: :lol:

Why?
I don't know anything about wing etiquette or culture

not sure either. every spot that I got carrots with my wings, the wings have been horrible. lol. im very picky with wings though. I havent had a wing outside of Northeastern PA that I liked.

Blue Cheese is disgusting ESPECIALLY on wings. Anytime I’ve dipped a wing in BC thinking it was ranch the whole meal was ruined

because you dont like blu cheese or....??

not sure either. every spot that I got carrots with my wings, the wings have been horrible. lol. im very picky with wings though. I havent had a wing outside of Northeastern PA that I liked.

because you dont like blu cheese or....??
Scranton area? Never know nepa to be a wing hotspot

As an office gif is posted right above. :lol:

Scranton area? Never know nepa to be a wing hotspot

As an office gif is posted right above. :lol:

yes sir, we have some crazy wing spots between wilkes barre and scranton. Town Tavern in Duryea tops tho. If you are ever in the area stop in, they never disappoint

if you drive 10mins north, you end up in Old Forge and thats some of the best pizza youll ever find. Square cuts tho..

Back
Top Bottom