FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I can't eat Tabasco on anything at all except for chipotle. And when I throw Frank's on chipotle, it just ain't the same smh.

Anyone watch Food Wishes on YouTube :nerd: Dude is somewhat corny at times but his videos are entertaining :lol:

I wasnt a fan of Cheesecake factory. Menu is huge and the food was meh. And its not cheap. Dont mind paying for anything but when the food is lackluster and expensive, nah man

I was surprised to find out its the unhealthiest restaurant out there. One meal be has as many calories as a whole days worth. Meals be basic too.

JR Crickets :pimp:

3C6ED706-A4BD-489D-B2CC-3C15404D79C1.jpeg

I like that most of his recipes are simple and straight forward. He just likes to troll people :lol:

Sounds like BRAD HALL

They are trolling cause no one stretches out or exaggerates syllables to make a point unless you’re being sarcastic.

Last edited:
Just checked him for the first time. His voice is triggering me. That slight pause like he's Ron Burgundy off the teleprompter :lol: "We'll go ahead and transfer that INTOABOWL and of course REVSERVEUNTILHEATED"

And as always Ennjoyyyy :lol:

Unfortunately, I left my lunch in the fridge at home today and I realized it when I was close to work. Was running a bit behind schedule, so I had to run to starbucks to get some food for later on. Let me tell u...I had the WORST yogurt I've ever had in my life. Siggi's. Was like eating gobs of mild tasting vanilla sour cream. That's all. I was repulsed.

Sounds like BRAD HALL

They are trolling cause no one stretches out or exaggerates syllables to make a point unless you’re being sarcastic.

He talks like that just for the videos. His fans like it. If you go to his older videos he speaks closer to his natural voice. He is not in character as deeply as Hall.

Just checked him for the first time. His voice is triggering me. That slight pause like he's Ron Burgundy off the teleprompter :lol: "We'll go ahead and transfer that INTOABOWL and of course REVSERVEUNTILHEATED"

Probably was or wanted a career in radio, which is probably why he speaks that way enunciating very syllable.

I was surprised to find out its the unhealthiest restaurant out there. One meal be has as many calories as a whole days worth. Meals be basic too.
Huge portions, sure.

But it is on the eater to box it up.

What is the metric used to determine it is the healthiest? Just calories?

I think that would be too basic of a dtat to use considering their portions are greater than just about anywhere else

Huge portions, sure.

But it is on the eater to box it up.

What is the metric used to determine it is the healthiest? Just calories?

I think that would be too basic of a dtat to use considering their portions are greater than just about anywhere else

Portions weren't that big from what I recall, and its not just based on calories. Yeah one can box it up, but most people just aren't that conscious of dividing up their food for health reasons. People just eat . French toast have 3000 calories is insane :lol:

But here is an article

The offenders include its Bruléed French Toast, which serves up almost 2,800 calories and 93 grams of saturated fat, or about a full work week's worth, the group said. Another dish, its Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic, includes 2,410 calories, while a slice of Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake has 1,500 calories. Of course, it's not clear whether the "awards" will dissuade any Cheesecake Factory customers, given its rich desserts are often what pull people toward booking a table. And the ultimate proof is in the pudding of the company's second-quarter sales, which rose 5.6 percent.

As for the Center for Science in the Public Interest, it notes that it's seen a jump in the number of calories included in America's most unhealthy restaurant dishes since 2007, when it started the awards.

"When we were screening candidates for the first Xtreme Eating awards in 2007, we were shocked to see 1,500-calorie entrées," the group said in a statement. "This year, nearly all of our 'winners' hit (or just missed) the 2,000-calorie mark. And a few doozies topped 3,000 calories. You could take half home and still overeat."

The Cheesecake Factory offers more than 200 menu items and "has always been about choices," spokeswoman Alethea Rowe said in an emailed statement. She added, "Many of our guests come in and want to celebrate and not be concerned with calories. Others want to share their dish -- and we love it when guests share -- that's a great sign that our portions are generous -- and a large percentage of our guests take home leftovers for lunch the next day."

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/cheesecake-factory-dinged-as-unhealthiest-u-s-eatery/

Back
Top Bottom