FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

From the Bosnian spot
IMG_20190312_164746.jpg
IMG_20190312_164203.jpg

Today's the cheat day and the taco Bell talk stuck with me. So I decided to try some ****

I customized a burrito which was good but didn't take a pic

Rattlesnake Fries. Garbage
20190312_135724.jpg

Cinnabon Delights. These llittle MF's right here are crack. The best fast food creation in a while. These joints are addictive
20190312_135834.jpg

Also copped a bean pie and a paper to support.
20190312_145046.jpg

My girl just dropped these off from California Donuts. Bout to eat one and store the rest in the freezer .

Snicker Donuts
20190312_150909.jpg

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised at how many people genuinely dislike fruits and vegetables.

I always bring a bunch of fruit with me to work. I'll cut it up and offer to coworkers. Some of them act like I'm offering them poison :lol:
I mean, even if I KNOW someone, I wouldn't accept fruit from them.

I guess because juices are involved. I just wouldn't.

im not going to sit here and say salads are the GOAT and i would go out of my way to get it... i just eat it because its good for you not necessarily like i have a desire to get a salad lol...when i go to chick fil a or mcdonalds the 2 places where i get a salad sometimes not all the time i get it because its a healthier option...the day before i go to these 2 spots i prally had something really extra unhealthy... so the next day ill make up for it and cop a salad... i have to be in the mood for it really... i dont get a salad all the time and when i do its prally half the time.. i dont always eat healthy but when i eat like trash the day before yes im inclined to cop the salad the next day but to be honest salad is not my first choice and only get it when i feel like it...
:smh: Man, where do I start.

If you ate like a damn dog the day before, DON"T GO TO CFA/MCDs the day after. :lol:

Talking about, "getting a healthier OPTION."

Why not go to a healthier PLACE????????????????? :smh:

I mean, even if I KNOW someone, I wouldn't accept fruit from them.

I guess because juices are involved. I just wouldn't.

Ehhh I feel you

I just always been the type to break bread, if I'm eating and you sitting next to me I'll offer a piece.

It's not that they turn down the offer that has me looking at them funny it's the way they refuse it :lol:

Ehhh I feel you

I just always been the type to break bread, if I'm eating and you sitting next to me I'll offer a piece.

It's not that they turn down the offer that has me looking at them funny it's the way they refuse it :lol:
Break bread with something that comes in a package or something.

Not some open aired fruit that has been sitting in your dirty bag, that you cut with your dirty hands, with a dirty knife, and you offered with your dirty napkins :lol: (What they are probably thinking)

Break bread with something that comes in a package or something.

Not some open aired fruit that has been sitting in your dirty bag, that you cut with your dirty hands, with a dirty knife, and you offered with your dirty napkins :lol: (What they are probably thinking)

No

:smh: Man, where do I start.

If you ate like a damn dog the day before, DON"T GO TO CFA/MCDs the day after. :lol:

Talking about, "getting a healthier OPTION."

Why not go to a healthier PLACE????????????????? :smh:
There’s so many salad spots too nowadays. I just find it strange that he goes to cfa or wacarnolds for salad.

I brought a pre-made salad at walmart before. I was hungry as hell and needed something that was fresh and not oily Or greasy.

#Judgeme

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom