FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

A785C9BF-0173-4728-9735-55312F159A62.jpeg

Today’s lunch after a ****ty graveyard shift

Honey turkey, Swiss, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard on a Portuguese roll

:pimp:

The bag says “bagles”
What are supposed call them?
Well the bag says bagels first of all and don’t yall got local stores you can frequent that sell bagels that are made in house

Maybe I’m spoiled with nyc but ****** in here eating papa johns and dominos and Thomas bagels is just disgusting to my refined palette

speaking of food... whats the farthest yall traveled for food? im talking about you were craving something and drove hours away just to get some food... i prally traveled farther but as of recently last year i wanted a philly cheesesteak im from NJ mind you... drove 1 hour 10 minutes one way to get a cheesesteak in philly lol
Lol, definitely done the same. Hit Philly just to get a cheesesteak or wander around Reading Terminal devouring different types of food. I really like McGillin's Olde Ale House for their history and beer flights.

We were already in Europe so not that big a deal, but wifey and I were holidaying in Cote d'Azur and we started to crave Italian food so I copped a flight to Napoli and we drove to Costiera Amalfitana.

Well the bag says bagels first of all and don’t yall got local stores you can frequent that sell bagels that are made in house

Maybe I’m spoiled with nyc but *****s in here eating papa johns and dominos and Thomas bagels is just disgusting to my refined palette

NY snobbery at its finest. Congratulations.

I don’t live near a chic fil a so it’s a 25 minute drive there and back so 50 minutes for a mediocre chicken sandwich is my most embarrassing moment

Some of yall od with the snobbery and elitist claims. Obviously a bagel fresh from a good bagel spot is better than store bought, like bread fresh from the bakery vs otherwise.

Some of yall od with the snobbery and elitist claims. Obviously a bagel fresh from a good bagel spot is better than store bought, like bread fresh from the bakery vs otherwise.
A Thomas bagel isn’t a real bagel

Don’t even try to discuss this with me because I’m right

Back
Top Bottom