FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Threw steaks and sausage on the grill. Lil' chilly in NJ today but still got the job done. Paired with an excellent Spanish Garnacha, a 2016 San Gregorio Single Vineyards Las Martas. Exquisite, really, for the price point. Under $10 per bottle. Purchased a case from TW. Like it even better than the Alvarez de Toledo I often mention in this thread for value.

Pics of the food?

I don't know what it is cuz nawghty been a member but its like all of a sudden a few years ago he became mad extra and his posts became more noticeable.

Its like he was just known as the dont tip guy but its like hes been posting a lot more calling everything trash.

I don't know what it is cuz nawghty been a member but its like all of a sudden a few years ago he became mad extra and his posts became more noticeable.

Its like he was just known as the dont tip guy but its like hes been posting a lot more calling everything trash.
trash post
but ur entitled to ur own opinion
also false
i give mad folks props
but again ur entitled to feel how u feel

It all started with that thread where dude said he met a good girl and posted her pic and then nawhgtyhare said his boy and cousin smashed lol

trash post
but ur entitled to ur own opinion
also false
i give mad folks props
but again ur entitled to feel how u feel
You do and you post other stuff too but still whats made you more noticeable has been you calling something trash :lol:

The thing about it is it's like you can't help yourself. Even if you genuinely sharing your opinion it seems mad extra with the everything trash posts.

I'm sure if we still kept track of members posting habits there was definitely an uptick in your posts the past few years.

Not an opinion. Just an observation.

It all started with that thread where dude said he met a good girl and posted her pic and then nawhgtyhare said his boy and cousin smashed lol
:lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Nawghty is the drunk uncle at the family reunion.

Funny, occasionally insightful (in his own way), but is borderline insane at times.

Thread is better with him.

Draymond Green of the thread

Which year Draymond? Because if it's 2019 Draymond, that could be a diss

Yea that's where it started.

I don't remember anything before that
if u go back to the thread i didnt make a big deal about it
yall did
dude even hit my pm asking me questions
i still see him round here
just cause u wasnt aware of me dont mean **** to me honestly
most folks dont even know that thread
but carry on

Made a Patty melt with King Hawaiian Bread, Kraft and Colby Cheese and carmelized onions. Took other pics but they didn't save for whatever reason. The carmelized onions gave an appreciated sweetness.

20190413_171401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom