FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Recipe for sriracha sprouts?
Rinse them off
Cut the base off each and cut them into quarters
Throw them in a mixing bowl and toss with canola oil, salt, and pepper
Spread out on a roasting tray and cook at 420 for about 30 minutes or throughly charred
Squirt some honey and sriacha in the bottom of the mixing bowl and transfer the roasted sprouts back in there
Toss until finished or done.
497569_DeJkCe3M.jpg

Quick backstory on Wendy's Spicy Nuggets. Chillin' with the homies and one of my boys bets I can't eat 75 of dem thangs in an hour. If I complete the food challenge, my dude pays. If I can't, obviously lose and take the L on the bill. So I'm off to a fast start, like the opposite of Usain Bolt in the 100. Powering through like a champ. My boy starting to get nervous because he never expected this bet to be remotely close. So I'm nearing 60 nuggets with like 10 minutes to go. Championship rounds and my body fades harder than Alex Gus in his rematch with "Bones." Ended up holding the L like Griezmann and couldn't eat Spicy Nuggets for months.
IMG_9284.JPG
IMG_9294.JPG

Quick backstory on Wendy's Spicy Nuggets. Chillin' with the homies and one of my boys bets I can't eat 75 of dem thangs in an hour. If I complete the food challenge, my dude pays. If I can't, obviously lose and take the L on the bill. So I'm off to a fast start, like the opposite of Usain Bolt in the 100. Powering through like a champ. My boy starting to get nervous because he never expected this bet to be remotely close. So I'm nearing 60 nuggets with like 10 minutes to go. Championship rounds and my body fades harder than Alex Gus in his rematch with "Bones." Ended up holding the L like Griezmann and couldn't eat Spicy Nuggets for months.
And how did you feel afterwards?

Probably all clogged up :lol:

IMG_9284.JPG
IMG_9294.JPG

Damn dude RIP to the toilet when you had to get rid of it lol

Doing another 3 in a row of 12.5 hour shifts starting tomorrow. Last time I did the whole-roasted Palestinian chicken it was :nthat: so I'm doing the same again with a couple tweaks with ingredients and cook time.

0.jpg

Gonna cook a vegetable maftoul as a side. Also bought some dolmas because I got lazy and didn't wanna go through all that work. :lol:

Doing another 3 in a row of 12.5 hour shifts starting tomorrow. Last time I did the whole-roasted Palestinian chicken it was :nthat: so I'm doing the same again with a couple tweaks with ingredients and cook time.

0.jpg

Gonna cook a vegetable maftoul as a side. Also bought some dolmas because I got lazy and didn't wanna go through all that work. :lol:
What do u do
Like a security guard or something

Back
Top Bottom