FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Emily burger is the truth.
Pistachio pizza, Emily burger, and Curly Miso fries. Usually get the shi****o peppers as an appetizer too.

94959D7F-EE61-4F31-816E-01EE6DBFCB62.jpeg
36568DD3-6C16-48ED-82FD-F44D5135C6AF.jpeg
Pistachio pizza? :stoneface: :stoneface:

I have a hard time imagining how that could be any good. I love pistachio ice cream, but on a pizza?

Trader Joe's sells "Brookies" that I plan on trying at some point.
Safe to say many of us enjoy dessert.:lol:
Trader Joe's has Triple Ginger Snap Cookies that are like crack for me. Tell myself I'm only eating a certain amount and keep reaching for one more, then one more, then one more. So good.

Man I have been waiting for SOMEone to make a soft baked ginger "snap" cookie.

I love Ginger Snaps though. Give me a bag of Murray's and I am good

Sounds gourmet. Info?

What’s the diff btwn ice cream & gelato? I was unimpressed by Talenti’s gelato.

Spot in BK called Graziellas. They make a good 4 Cheese and Pear pasta as well.

They have a gelato selection in front and it sounded appealing so I went with it.

No ragrets.

Not even sure what I am looking at.

It looks like a Peanut Butter Brownie Sandwich or something.

More Info/Recipe ?

yeah they're ice cream sandwiches

made the sandwiches out of lentils, cacao, ghee and dates, eggs and collagen protein powder
the ice cream base is coconut milk, avocados, cacao powder, lil brewed espresso ghee, vanilla, pink salt, egg yolks, and collagen protein powder

if you want the exact recipe dm me

yeah they're ice cream sandwiches

made the sandwiches out of lentils, cacao, ghee and dates, eggs and collagen protein powder
the ice cream base is coconut milk, avocados, cacao powder, lil brewed espresso ghee, vanilla, pink salt, egg yolks, and collagen protein powder

if you want the exact recipe dm me
Be honest.

Do they taste chalky asf like a lot of healthy, protein-based sweets alternatives?

Be honest.

Do they taste chalky asf like a lot of healthy, protein-based sweets alternatives?

nope. all about using quality ingredients.

most of those alternatives are ridden with crap (brown rice syrups, gums, sucralose, maltrodextrin, hydrogenated oils)

actually talked to some gyms/health food stores in my area and they're gonna start selling some of my products

Back
Top Bottom