FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

We not playin' on the weekends. Halal Guys platters.
1053.JPG
I still enjoy the chain halal guys chicken platter. That said everytime I go they're always cooking it right then, and I only get the chicken.

Yesterday we went to Mikkeller brewery thats in citifield. The food there was on point. Phone was in the car (apologies) but I had the cheesesteak sliders. They were so good I had 3 orders (4 each) and my girl looked at me disgusted. :lol:

They use Pat La Frieda beef there. Quality stuff.

And the beer selection was unbelievable. Highly recommend for the NYC area folks!

My loose understanding of coconuts is the baby ones have more juice and less meat while the older ones the opposite.

I don’t think I’m getting much out of these. Super young. That would probably be better with a meatier joint. Mine couldn’t deliver what’s in the pics. But I never heard of this so I’m fixin to try now.

The mango ladies in Bushwick have coconut shards sometimes that are mad thick. Just occurred to me this is why. May have them do this for me.

On a semi related note they also do half and half mango and cucumber bags that I’ve been meaning to try but I always go straight mango.

Yesterday we went to Mikkeller brewery thats in citifield. The food there was on point. Phone was in the car (apologies) but I had the cheesesteak sliders. They were so good I had 3 orders (4 each) and my girl looked at me disgusted. :lol:

They use Pat La Frieda beef there. Quality stuff.

And the beer selection was unbelievable. Highly recommend for the NYC area folks!
My brother keep talking about Mikkler and I keep rain-checking him. I walk by Mikkler Bar Aarhus at least once a day, but NT had to vouch for it, before I got interested. I guess, I owe my brother another apology. :blush:

My loose understanding of coconuts is the baby ones have more juice and less meat while the older ones the opposite.

I don’t think I’m getting much out of these. Super young. That would probably be better with a meatier joint. Mine couldn’t deliver what’s in the pics. But I never heard of this so I’m fixin to try now.

The mango ladies in Bushwick have coconut shards sometimes that are mad thick. Just occurred to me this is why. May have them do this for me.

On a semi related note they also do half and half mango and cucumber bags that I’ve been meaning to try but I always go straight mango.
When I was a kid, my mom loved to stop by the paisan street vendors selling cocos, drink it up and have them chop up the coco afterwards so they could make a bag of that mixture in the link. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom