FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Just came across this thread, food looks good, but how often are some of you dudes eating this stuff it doesn't seem to be the healthiest of foods in the world.

Just came across this thread, food looks good, but how often are some of you dudes eating this stuff it doesn't seem to be the healthiest of foods in the world.
Life's too short. Live it up, man. Speaking for myself only, I do my best to workout 5 days a week to off-set some of the unhealthy food I eat.

Hawaiian chicken katsu

Last edited:
There's no ham and cheese in there, that's just a pack of those king's hawaiian sweet rolls.

Here's a few from my trip to LA last weekend to see Arcade Fire:

Kroft Fried Chicken Sandwich:

Chego Chubby Pork Belly:

Reflektor Tour:

Wish I had taken more photos but I was pretty buzzed all weekend.
Happy 21st, brotha. $1 Blue Moons, where they do that at?
Super late response, but thanks brodie! It was from a Thai restaurant called Coconut in Downtown Sacramento. They do different $1 beers all day, every day.

Since your in baltimore like me. Check out charm city wings and waffles platters. Nicks rottisere chicken on Washington and mezcal on reisterstown rd
I don't get over to Pigtown very often, but I'll have to give it a shot on your recommendation. Good scores on Yelp too!

Is that an Old Fashioned?
nerd.gif
No, looks very similar in that pic tho haha. Its a negroni (equal parts gin, campari, and sweet vermouth with an orange twist). It's funny cuz they end up red and look kinda girly, but they'll get you messed up quick. Very bitter drink, but I've grown to love them. Nice to switch it up from my usual manhattan, g&t, martini. 

Note: I've found you have to be carful where you order them. I usually stick to cocktail bars or nice restaurants, otherwise a lot of bartenders in the Boston area at least don't seem to know how to make them. Bartenders out in the bay area seemed a lot more knowledgeable about drinks imo. 

Last edited:
dat salmon :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

THIS. I personally love the angles he uses for his pics, so dope :pimp:

thanks guys! I try to keep it consistent so that my instagram is all the same. it gets interesting trying to make everything
look interesting from the aerial view.. word to champ. :lol:

in any case, some more shots. hopefully gonna eat some good stuff this weekend for my birthday. :nerd: :smokin

27cent hot wings and some irish nachos.

fried chicken, fried egg & bacon biscuit sandwich with a side of black pepper gravy.

spicy pork, kimchee fried rice with fried egg & spam mac salad.

It's because Champ is a Madrista :tongue:
Hala Madrid!

Some citrus Chipotle/Grlc Parm Boneless
N Sweet Potato fries..
Surprisingly very good :smokin

Then I went to eat with champcruthik champcruthik lol

Steak sub

Bbq Chicken Pizza
Jokes. Got me cracking up in the office.

I'll never get tired of seeing Chicken Katsu... (or eating it, for that matter). :lol:
You like it with curry sauce or no?

*Patiently awaits Champ's next post*

:nerd:
I'm afraid to post pics now.

thanks guys! I try to keep it consistent so that my instagram is all the same. it gets interesting trying to make everything
look interesting from the aerial view.. word to champ. :lol:

in any case, some more shots. hopefully gonna eat some good stuff this weekend for my birthday. :nerd: :smokin

27cent hot wings and some irish nachos.

fried chicken, fried egg & bacon biscuit sandwich with a side of black pepper gravy.

spicy pork, kimchee fried rice with fried egg & spam mac salad.
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1116603/[/quote]
From now on, I'm taking a page out of your book with the angles and photography skills.

Back
Top Bottom