FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Joined Apr 26, 2017
Are any of you Bay Area folks going to the NorCal Night Market next weekend? :nerd:

Get the spicy chickenjoy. You're welcome

Best thing to have when you have the munchies, lol
Where is it? What time does it start?

Edit: Just googled it. Remember my friend went with his family. He didn’t like it. Something about they handled the parking or the line of cars poorly. But I’m still interested in going so I might try to make it.

Joined Jun 23, 2007
Where is it? What time does it start?

Edit: Just googled it. Remember my friend went with his family. He didn’t like it. Something about they handled the parking or the line of cars poorly. But I’m still interested in going so I might try to make it.
I went to the one in Pleasanton at the end of May. Cool place to be, a ton of food trucks. I waited 2 hours in line for some grilled lobster and garlic noodles. Very inconvenient...but I can’t lie it was good though :lol: :pimp:

Joined Apr 26, 2017
Do you dip your food in the side sauce or do you pour the sauce in and mix the dish?
I pour accordingly otherwise the Vermicelli will be too dry. I don’t use all of the vinegar/fish sauce. I also have sriracha on the side to dip the meat and put sriracha on the egg rolls.

Have you had it? What do you prefer?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now