FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What do you guys think about air fryers? I often make deep fried chicken wings for my girlfriend, and I'm trying to switch to a healthier alternative to make them without losing that deep fried texture.

One of my favorite purchaes last year. Def recommend it.

1582761000965625564586.jpg

Boneless ribs with fries for tonight
Used to love getting this and asking them to add extra sauce on the fries. Outside of NY couldn't find a lot of spots to do that though.

What do you guys think about air fryers? I often make deep fried chicken wings for my girlfriend, and I'm trying to switch to a healthier alternative to make them without losing that deep fried texture.

Mom got me one for Christmas. Didn't think I would use it as much as I have tbh. I'm really a fan.

Way less time than preheating oven + healthier taste. At most I'll spray Pam faintly so whatever I'm making doesn't stick.

Buy it.

They are GREAT for chicken wings

Explain, in short for someone that doesn't watch those shows?

I don't demand that they don't butter the biscuits, they just know that I don't touch the buttered biscuits so they look out for their guest.
I think I have been missing out. My type of humor. ( @PLVN @dangerousg )

Thanks for that.
Hey pal, i been told you to watcb Seinfeld and Curb

You always dismissed it as "that white people show" :smh:

Think youll die once the whole LD/Leon dynamic starts

LD the 🐐 fr fr

Past meals

Bittermellon with eggs

20200226_193246.jpg

Chuckroast steak with teriyaki cauliflower and avocado

20200225_162043.jpg

Chicken afritada with cauliflower rice

20200224_160957.jpg

Kare kare

Peanut butter sauce oxtail

20200223_174454.jpg
Is the peanut taste heavy or just enough that you know there’s peanuts in there?

Back
Top Bottom