FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Lunch: Bun Rieu

Snack: Zesty Ranch Mcnuggets

Dinner: (Jajangmyeon) Korean Black Bean Sauce Noodles

How big is the pizza at Pieology? Been meaning to try them.

fat boy 915 fat boy 915 You're teasing your grandparents eating all that in front of them. :lol: That looks crazy good. Matter of fact every time you post burgers they look amazing.

The McNuggets are def different. Do they still taste like cardboard though?

Had a sammich today. Most meat I've had on a sandwich. It's called the Quad from Willow Glen Meats and Smokehouse. It has tri-tip, pulled pork, pastrami, bacon, avocado, and other condiments. Wanted to try Dutch Crunch bread but they were out. Will be going back but earlier so they don't run out.

Every time I eat tacos I look at the radishes like "who the hell cut these!"

:lol: then I realize I'm not working. Any other cooks in here? I know someone has to relate.

Bothers the hell out of me when they got that like wedge shape going on. Real thick on one end and flimsy at the opposite end :smh:

When I cook for myself I don't really pay attention though. The prep time for my meals and for when I cook for others is on completely opposite ends of the spectrum :lol:

I don't understand why they give radishes. And certain places give it at that. Is it the same reason celery sticks come with buffalo wings?

I've never had radishes put in my tacos.

I dare someone sell me Tacos and not give me Radishes. Speaking of which, last night:
Friday Night Grubbin' by chiva1908, on Flickr

Might as well unload the last couple of days...

Mike's Deli Special on Slauson in LA. Post workout meal

Papa John's delivered to work for Lunch 8/28/2014

Lunch at work 8/27/2014, doing my best champcruthik champcruthik -like pic :lol:

Breakfast burrito at work, the coke ALMOST said Mig, almost... :rolleyes

Later On:

I dare someone sell me Tacos and not give me Radishes. Speaking of which, last night:
Hit a taco spot last night and decided to get mine "gringo style" this time. "Authentic" is usually always the move though. Cilantro, onion, radish, lime.

I saw this old guy eat a salad for lunch at Spearmint Rhino. Wonder if it was good.

That must have been an expensive salad.... Oh wait, you mean a salad with lettuce?

It was actual food, I think it was a chicken caesar salad. He sat at a table with one of the dancers and talked the whole time. Wonder what the price is on their better salads.

How am I supposed to eat them then? Very Srs too...

Honestly, with your hands. All my life, that's how it's been tradition. In El Salvador, same thing.
I took my girlfriend, at first she tried using utensils and the stares she got from everyone made her feel so out of place.
Whenever I see someone eating pupusas with utensils it seems beyond weird. Like almost as if you don't enjoy the true experience that is a wonderful pupusa.
Do you eat a girls pupusa with utensils too? :rofl:

How am I supposed to eat them then? Very Srs too...

Honestly, with your hands. All my life, that's how it's been tradition. In El Salvador, same thing.
I took my girlfriend, at first she tried using utensils and the stares she got from everyone made her feel so out of place.
Whenever I see someone eating pupusas with utensils it seems beyond weird. Like almost as if you don't enjoy the true experience that is a wonderful pupusa.
Do you eat a girls pupusa with utensils too? :rofl:

Son, I eat pupusas with utensils as well :lol:. My girlfriend is salvadoran so she put me onto them a few years ago. I feel like a pupusas are to messy to eat by hand. You're going to get all that grease, vinegar, and tomato sauce all of over your fingers. Unless salvadorans know the secrete to eating pupusas by hand? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom