FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

grandma’s spice cake:
1585354451514.jpeg
im loving that spoon
silverware thats not to small
and gets the appropriate sized pieces of food
as well as a comfortable handle
is mad underappreciated

The cake clearly looked store bought seeing as though the container that in the picture isn't something a person typically keeps in the house.

Not to mention Mariko has yet to post a single item that was even HALFWAY made from scratch; so him posting it was a dead giveaway.

I feel like hot sauce changes the flavor as well. Instead of getting the flavor from the pizza off the rip, the hot sauce is what hits you first

But then again, I’m not the type to pour hot sauce on anything. I rarely use it tbh.
Yea we have different relationships with Hot Sauce and all that it can do, so we can agree to disagree here.

chopsticks impractical. **** chopsticks.
The cake clearly looked store bought seeing as though the container that in the picture isn't something a person typically keeps in the house.

Not to mention Mariko has yet to post a single item that was even HALFWAY made from scratch; so him posting it was a dead giveaway.
"HALFWAY?" what's w/ the exaggerated emphasis?

platano's, pancakes, and strawberry milk if i've posted them. oh and the bagel's. boy did u ppl criticize me for eating them plain, especially SC kid SC kid his extremely condescending "yOU Ate iT jUSt lIKe THat?"
You made strawberry milk? How?

Bagels? Why is that being listed in this situation? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom