FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Grilled 2 different cuts at the same temp and time to see how they turned out.

petite sirloin on the left. NewYork on the right. Loving the more fatty cuts for sure.
DF4B5C74-BB12-458E-B3AE-BE7A4D755CA1.jpeg

A4469DDD-0BE8-4FA4-A6F4-05E971725DBC.jpeg

Ate the velveeta Mac with a fork, just how god intended. Just how my father taught me.
Wassup with the lack of char man? Did your grill use fire?

not going to be having salad anymore at mcdonalds... they got a limited menu cuz of the corona virus smh... i will hit up chick fil a sometime though for that southwest but ill make sure to call ahead of time... only problem is the line is crazy DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
You know you can buy lettuce, tomato, cucumber etc and make a salad right?

Thats a thing you know

My birthday was earlier this month but I had to wait for a restock. Can't wait to feast on this for dinner.
Not to sound too decadent but for those of you who have eaten wagyu, is there really a whole lot of difference between the grades? Because there's definitely a big difference in price.
10+ A5 vs. 7 A4 for example.
40fae84d7f2b3ade2a36a805664da729.jpg

c68f6baccf826794d76d9968bab9e8b3.jpg

Happy birthday man.

Post pics of finished product.

Make sure you get a good sear or grill marks, depwnding on how you cook IT.

Use a lot of black pepper. A lot.
Use a lot of black pepper. A lot.

My birthday was earlier this month but I had to wait for a restock. Can't wait to feast on this for dinner.
Not to sound too decadent but for those of you who have eaten wagyu, is there really a whole lot of difference between the grades? Because there's definitely a big difference in price.
10+ A5 vs. 7 A4 for example.
40fae84d7f2b3ade2a36a805664da729.jpg

c68f6baccf826794d76d9968bab9e8b3.jpg
Happy belated

Ya make sure you burn the **** out of it.

#chargang

not going to be having salad anymore at mcdonalds... they got a limited menu cuz of the corona virus smh... i will hit up chick fil a sometime though for that southwest but ill make sure to call ahead of time... only problem is the line is crazy DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

ya but I like the fast food salads particularly McDonald's and CFA... Applebee's got a decent one too

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom