FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I dont get when people say they cant drink water cuz it tastes bad
water does taste kinda nasty. the only water i've genuinely liked were from streams & lakes ones u come across in the mountains.
1. There is no pulp.

1. You strain it.

2. Ginger is native of Europe or something? I've never thought of White people and ginger in the same sentence
1. nah, the pulp is always their. i don't want nothing floating in my drink.

2. europeans been using ginger since ancient rome. the diet you u just showcased sounded like it came from a upper middle class white person health freak. the only thing missing is raisins.

water does taste kinda nasty. the only water i've genuinely liked were from streams & lakes ones u come across in the mountains.

2. europeans been using ginger since ancient rome. the diet you u just showcased sounded like it came from a upper middle class white person health freak. the only thing missing is raisins.

Best water I’ve ever tasted was in Iceland. You can drink that water straight from the tap.

^ how can water taste bad though lol? the only complainant i have with water is its tasteless.... but its still refreshing and keeps me hydrated... so if i need a drink i will go for water first... but the more unhealthy the food is ala burger and pizza im a go for diet soda... it has 0 calories so its straight

I was going to make a flippant comment about American tap water, but then I thought about Flint. It’s not funny.

^ how can water taste bad though lol? the only complainant i have with water is its tasteless.... but its still refreshing and keeps me hydrated... so if i need a drink i will go for water first... but the more unhealthy the food is ala burger and pizza im a go for diet soda... it has 0 calories so its straight
I'm not w/ the tasteless thing, water clearly has different taste. If someone offers me Deer Park a 2nd time they're disrespecting me.
Tap water in America SUCKS :lol:
I drink the shower water.

Again, if anything related to ginger makes you think of Upper Class white folks, I don't know what to tell you.

That is your own twisted reality of where certain foods actually originate.

I also find it insulting that a black man MUST be influenced by a white person to be on a healthy tip.

Watxh what you say Black Man.

KHUFU KHUFU layziegunts layziegunts debso debso

Seth Popcorn 2.gif

I'm not w/ the tasteless thing, water clearly has different taste. If someone offers me Deer Park a 2nd time they're disrespecting me.

I drink the shower water.

what bottled water have you had to think its bad? try fiji water and then report back...its legit im just saying

Back
Top Bottom