FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm posting this to shame myself into upping my O-game.

Ordered some guacamole and chipotle salsa and the viscosity took me by surprise. Damn near emptied the entire bottle on the plate. Too liquidy for my liking, ****ed up my breakfast.

20200520_100328.jpg

Thank god there's only two eggs left in the carton.

What should we put him on to next?

How about some West African food? Or some Polish Jerk from Oleg?

There is this African joint down the street that be JUMPIN!

What dish?

I wanna try the whole fish thing but I have flashbacks of my grandma's catfish.

I don't do bones.

What dish?

I don't do bones.
Start small.
Jollof rice with whatever meat they offer. Perhaps chicken in the first go. Also get a side of plantains

It really doesn't.

They have just trained our taste pallet to bad stuff.

I took a small step about 2 years ago.

I can not eat McDonald's anymore.

It's really really bad tasting food once you put better quality in you're mouth (pause).
I agree to degree. Something's do or don't taste off.

I took a break from raw apples and bojangles fries, and when I started trying to eat them again I threw up.

I also don't **** w/ McDonald's at all. **** McDonald's.
marikomorose marikomorose

1, Taste buds evolve. What you think doesn't taste good in 2020 can become a favorite of yours in 2021 if you are more exposed to it. Taste buds definitely mature.

2. Yes, the bad stuff tastes good but having a rotten body won't feel good.

3. You might want to consider The heavy sugar/salt intake on a daily basis. Especially early in the morning and late at night.

4. I THINK, you can disagree, because you don't eat meat, you subconsciously believe you have a little more leeway with eating an unhealthy diet. Meat or no meat, I don't think you are helping yourself much.
1. Yes.

2. I agree, going into "you just ate bad food" nap feels terrible and makes you groggy when u wake up, so I try to ease away from stuff like that.

3. That's why I adopted things like mi spinach into my diet.

4. Commons don't go in front because b/c it's a bridge alone. Meat or no meat eating unhealthy is still eating unhealthy; which is why I go outta my way to drink a lot of water & exercise to enforce some kind of counterbalance.

Hahaha, My man posts easily some of the most unappetizing pictures of food I’ve seen. I just don’t understand.

I hope this is for LOLs. If so, job well done.

Diet as in into my morning diet, sometimes dinner.
You are missing the point.

But the comment I made was focusing on what you are ALSO eating Mariko.

Again, the junk food that you eat in the morning and at night will send you to an early grave. Adding Spinach on top of the junk doesn't change much. So don't fall for that fools gold

What dish?

I don't do bones.
What happened with grandma's catfish?

Talk to us bro, we're here for you

You are missing the point.

But the comment I made was focusing on what you are ALSO eating Mariko.

Again, the junk food that you eat in the morning and at night will send you to an early grave. Adding Spinach on top of the junk doesn't change much. So don't fall for that fools gold
What I am eating is on par w/ the other stuff in here health wise, and I have/do occasionally post healthy stuff in here and ppl don't care. Literally had asparagus for dinner Monday.
Serious question, anyone ever been shot over a food argument?
I could see the hot sauce on mac & cheese talk leading to that, but no. Whoever, I do remember these 2 dudes getting in a fight either over a pencil or some oreo's and I have personally thrown milk on someone for taking my chicken tenders off my tray.

What I am eating is on par w/ the other stuff in here health wise, and I have/do occasionally post healthy stuff in here and ppl don't care. Literally had asparagus for dinner Monday.
Bart Simpson helping an elderly lady across the sheet won't make Headline News.

You rarely post anything healthy, so don't try and pull the, "Yall don't care when I eat healthy" card.

I know you have sense enough to know you need to do better.

So we can dead the convo though.

Take the last word.

Back
Top Bottom