FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The dude is a weirdo. If you have to come online and constantly post pictures of struggle food for "enjoyment" then something is wrong with your life. Mental health is a serious thing. What's also weird is, why did the alchemist guy have so many questionable pictures of him ? Were they "friends" before and something happened?

Last edited:
The dude is a weirdo. If you have to come online and constantly post pictures of struggle food for "enjoyment" then something is wrong with your life. Mental health is a serious thing. What's also weird is, why did the alchemist guy have so many questionable pictures of him ? Were they "friends" before and something happened?

Dude posted tons of selfies of himself

E5B4A2D2-F491-47AD-930D-14135824FC16.jpeg

Dude posted tons of selfies of himself

He likes to keep a “collection”. Got multiple pictures of Alp on deck too 🥴
Thats why I dont blame Meth or anyone who doesn't participate in PYP's. A lot of weird dudes on here.

If you reading this alc, that **** is weird, b.
Yeah, even if somebody voluntarily posted pictures on the site. Why would you keep them? You just have a folder on your desktop titled "guys pictures from NT"?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Moderate. First time trying this place. I’ll ask for more spicy next time.

indian food tasty as hell. i like a medium spicy level (can't do the legit hot levels) but it always sits heavy and makes my stomach feel hot after

indian food tasty as hell. i like a medium spicy level (can't do the legit hot levels) but it always sits heavy and makes my stomach feel hot after

I get that. Indian food typically does not make a light meal even if you go completely Vegetarian. But I love it. Indian and Mexican are my two favorite categories of food.

That’s why my two meals this Father’s Day have been a giant Breakfast Burrito and the Indian dinner I posted.

Back
Top Bottom