FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

A day early.

20200720_195553.jpg

I die whenever yall @ dude

Ran that man out the thread
man he hasn't been on here in more than a year, he used to post religiously in the football thread

what y'all did to him?
Not even. PSK already made mention in the Footy thread that he was gonna cut. People were mentioning his kids and all sorts ****ery. If you remember, he went on a hiatus previously.

Kimchi was a VERY fragile dude. Questioning DC's professional credentials over an argument about black pepper and calling us all Trump supporters because one person said the veggie plate on his Superbowl Sunday spread was trash. :rofl:

When you're that loud and that sensitive you have a 100% chance of not having a good time here.

Kimchi was a VERY fragile dude. Questioning DC's professional credentials over an argument about black pepper and calling us all Trump supporters because one person said the veggie plate on his Superbowl Sunday spread was trash. :rofl:

When you're that loud and that sensitive you have a 100% chance of not having a good time here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this sounds wild. Wish dude was around to tell his side of the story. Would love to Read the back and forth between him and dc :lol:

Wasn’t kimchi the one who said something like his wife’s mother’s aunts stepfather and mom were teachers. And that he knows for a fact because of them that dc is not a teacher, and also that pepper makes you impotent? :lol:

:rofl: dude got so angry

I dunno why he brought up his mother in law worked in bmore public library for 40yrs or why i remember.

Wasn’t kimchi the one who said something like his wife’s mother’s aunts stepfather and mom were teachers. And that he knows for a fact because of them that dc is not a teacher, and also that pepper makes you impotent? :lol:
:rofl: that was why he brought up his mother in law being a librarian

Thought he was generally pretty cool in here, but the beer snob stuff kinda rubbed me the wrong way and then the whole black pepper thing was odd as hell :lol:

Some people are built for NT; some people are not.

kimchi aka psk also self destructed in the footy thread. seems the exact same thing happened here.
dude had anger issues. like he was forreal mad on here.
Dude blew up in the world cup thread. Man was an elitist fr fr

I used to die reading his posts

First time making Pozole. Skimped on the guajillo chili and thought it alone was good enough but needed ancho chili as well. Ended up adding Chipotle sauce because it wasn't spicy enough.
IMG_20200720_191152.jpg

Not sure if sour cream or crema belongs in there but I added it. Forgot about the lime until the end, it tied it all together.
IMG_20200720_191235.jpg

kimchi aka psk also self destructed in the footy thread. seems the exact same thing happened here.
dude had anger issues. like he was forreal mad on here.
He fell apart in the NFL thread too some years back, would get increasingly ornery and hate everything till yo said he was done with NFL NT ...Say anything bout the Steelers or just make a joke in general and he lost it :lol:

Im dying at all the blow ups yo had in different threads on this site, yea NT wasn’t for him in the long run :lol:

Its like it never occurred to the man that he can just log out or turn off his phone/computer
Sadly a problem alotta ppl have with social media/ online interactions is they don’t realize that...They either think it’s all real life or by typing harder, more caps/bigger font they will make it whatever they want :smh:

Then they get too frustrated and run away, blaming the site/platform as a whole :lol:

Back
Top Bottom