FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I remember him saying 2/$3 was a solid price.

@storm2006 can you use the search engine to find it?

@703 hwy

Buck fitty.
2 bucks to hipsters

Bruh really has 6 fulls pages of balut posts :lol: SC kid SC kid , you are definitely one of my favorite NT posters.

We need balut dunks

I can't eat balut after dark.

International house of balut 8)

I dont eat balut in december

Balut is extremely healthy.

Balut isn't processed and haven't developed a rectum yet.

If I started a job somewhere and they gave me a case of balut id definetely be offended.

I'd take it.

But id definetely be offended.

matters7 matters7 I hope all is well, feel like you would appreciate this. LemonBerry Slush Float from Sonic, if you’re near one soon #doit
52428DD5-DBD8-4732-BFBE-F7ACB0021EBF.jpeg

They gave you way too many rices man. Got damn.

nah not this time. the mushroom one was lacking some but this had enough meats. pure volume - rice and beans should be greater than meat in a burrito that large (around 1 lb i'm assuming)

not trying to put down 1/2 lb+ of chicken and chorizo (ate it in two sittings as is)

by weight it was probably 60/40 carbs to meats

nah not this time. the mushroom one was lacking some but this had enough meats. pure volume - rice and beans should be greater than meat in a burrito that large (around 1 lb i'm assuming)

not trying to put down 1/2 lb+ of chicken and chorizo (ate it in two sittings as is)

by weight it was probably 60/40 carbs to meats
To eaches old.

I honestly just need enough rice to serve as a barrier. I would be around 15% (rice) if that.

Just looking at that pisses me off. :lol:

I know ahat ahat and Nouss Nouss endorse that distribution.

1453173D-8D4D-4D53-9256-5ADD06C19F1F.jpeg

44949A50-7160-4FBD-A2B1-D07D0B871CA3.jpeg

chorizo/chicken burrito
bbq mushroom quesadilla

I think chorizo/chicken is my favorite "standard" burrito proteins
ALL the flavor of chorizo with less fatty/greasy chicken to balance it out

Got to tell them light on that rice. :lol:

Last edited:
do you ever order fried rice and if so - are you often disappointed with it?
The point of Fried Rice is to Eat Fried Rice.

Completely different level of expectation.

When eating a Burrito, I don't want to experience a bunch of rice. Minimum just to help soak up juice and add slight texture (soft).

When I go to Chipotle ( jape jape ), if I get a burrito I ask for 1 non-full spoon of rice.

The point of Fried Rice is to Eat Fried Rice.

Completely different level of expectation.

When eating a Burrito, I don't want to experience a bunch of rice. Minimum just to help soak up juice and add slight texture (soft).

When I go to Chipotle ( jape jape ), if I get a burrito I ask for 1 non-full spoon of rice.

fair enough. i thought maybe you have an aversion to rice in general. it's definitely a carb man burrito

keep in mind it's good rice. i wouldn't want a bunch of bland unseasoned rice in a burrito either but this rice works well with everything

it's brown rice, although i'm not sure how they cook it

Back
Top Bottom