FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Lock & Key in Downey

Street Dog :nthat:

Was out there in that area yesterday. Then again, I was everywhere yesterday :lol:

Looks :pimp:

Follow up from that lechon. Had a leftover plate the other day, and made some pan con lechon sandwiches along with fried yuca.

Had this thing called The Big Ragout sandwich at Blue Collar. Hollowed out crusty bread filled with brisket, veal, and steak in marinara sauce with cheese on top.

Fatboy i shot you the ig request. How you fit that whole thing in a panini maker?

Will hand out reps when i am not over the limit

Good looks. I'll follow you back.

It's a huge panini maker. My grandma knows I make huge sandwiches so she came correct with the Christmas present.

Some of the food in these last 2 pages man :smh:

Y'all out here eating like kings while I'm here eating peasant scrap. :lol:

water water where you from man? A lot of the food you posted are typical Dominican dishes.

chiva1908 chiva1908 bro do you ever cook? Or eat a homemade meal? Seems like all you do is eat at restaurants.

Some of the food in these last 2 pages man :smh:

Y'all out here eating like kings while I'm here eating peasant scrap. :lol:

water water where you from man? A lot of the food you posted are typical Dominican dishes.

chiva1908 chiva1908 bro do you ever cook? Or eat a homemade meal? Seems like all you do is eat at restaurants.

I made ham and eggs this morning for breakfast! lol, I eat at home all the time, I just doy take pics, and I eat many many meals :lol:

THE BEST CHINESE FOOD IN THE WORLD, HANDS DOWN lol. This has been my favorite restaurant for years now.
Great China in Weslaco, Texas

Homemade Bacon, Egg & Cheese sangwhich. Murdered my hangover bruh

Beef & Broccoli from Tai Tung in Mcallen, Texas. Tasted as great as it looks.

Donuts (forgot what they're actually called) & Fried Bananas from Tai Tung as well...thought the bananas would be sweeter,
but the donuts were awesome.

Alright so I finally got myself a nice camera, so expect some more posts from me lol. Now to head back to page 140 where I
last left off and start dishing out the reps :smokin

Last edited:
Man you guys killed it on this page. Gonna run to my pho spot as soon as I get out of work. Ya'll killing me. :smokin

Moms requested me to cook batchoy, a Filipino pork intestine & liver soup noodle flavored with shrimp paste. But I topped it with beef, pork balls, and chicken breast because the liver and intestine is just way too high on the savagery scale.

intestines >

Some pics from over the holidays from visiting relatives for brunch & dinners...

Bacon wrapped scallops prior to the oven... They were so good I forgot to snap a pic after they were done.

Old champ style pic of crab imperial before everyone scarfed it up.

Jambalaya

Seafood pasta sauce in wine & butter.

Shots of Fireball Whiskey and a margarita to start the night at Main Event in Pharr, Texas

Some ridiculously expensive, and pretty lame nachos from Main Event as well.

Lonches from Delia's Taco House in Donna, Texas. These are great, but If I were in Mexico
they'd be ten times better and only a fraction of the price.

Last edited:

Last night as my dads bday so we cooked together.

Baked chicken, crab cakes, spinach and butternut stuffed squash in Alfredo. He also had fried oysters.

$143 12lb coconut cake from peninsula grill that he plans to eat by himself

Back
Top Bottom