FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Beef Gyro Platter, Halal Guys, NYC (OG 53rd & 6th):
9C8F726C-82BF-41EC-971D-D29B4DA0A80A.jpeg

*Nevermind. I think I am mixing it up with somewhere else.

Phew. Yes it’s the one in Annapolis. I’ve actually never been inside because my husband goes in and gets it. I’ve been eating there all summer and haven’t had any problems. And they hook us up with free tamales when he makes them so....I’m going to keep praying lol.

Phew. Yes it’s the one in Annapolis. I’ve actually never been inside because my husband goes in and gets it. I’ve been eating there all summer and haven’t had any problems. And they hook us up with free tamales when he makes them so....I’m going to keep praying lol.
Ok, yea maybe because it was late/near closing but the place just didn't clean to me. I just went home and ate something.

The one you went to looks like they have good reviews. I might try them, hadn't had Mexican food of any type in a while.

Ok, yea maybe because it was late/near closing but the place just didn't clean to me. I just went home and ate something.

The one you went to looks like they have good reviews. I might try them, hadn't had Mexican food of any type in a while.

I try not to eat at anything below a 4.3. So ratings we’re definitely considered.

:sick: Hardest of passes for me since I hate both SoCo AND Egg Nog (the former mainly due to very rough night I had my Freshman year of college).:lol:

But looks perfect for people who are into those items.

There’s no alcohol but the brand is by far the best store bought. Although I’ve heard really good things from the one at balduccis which I’ll try this year. When I was a kid there was a liq in LA off Avalon that used to have the best egg nog also.

So yall really out here eating in public huh?

"Feed a *** snacks
Everything we get we get to go
We aint on no date
What we eating drinking sitting fo"

haven’t eaten in public since Dominican republic in March before the pandemic. No intentions To either. I’m not really worried about getting sick, I just really don’t wanna be bothered while I’m out. too many rules and restrictions, I just wanna chill when I eat.

I’ll just pick up my food, take it home and enjoy my meal in my boxers until things lax up.

😲 I need food pics.
I gotchu, Bowser.
18B692AF-B1CC-4CAE-A71F-B4001B6E76AB.jpeg

B8C21C56-9D86-425D-8A06-A4B4D28048B2.jpeg

Overall impression is very good, but you can make them better at home. The meat wasn’t really seared and the onions weren’t cooked down to my liking. The only advantage these had was the fact that they were individually wrapped, which helped steam the buns and make them extra gooey.

The double cheeseburger and fries were good, but admittedly a waste of time and stomach space. That’s prime real estate that could be occupied by the single sliders.

Back
Top Bottom