FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tbh I never take pictures, I don't think my cooking is anything to be proud of :lol:

Belgium Belgium how was the zebra prepared?
Marinated the filets yesterday and then pan seared to medium rare. They have extremely little fat so I figured preparing it similarly to venison filets would be the way to go. I did end up slightly overcooking one of the filets unfortunately.

When I'm tasting something new, I tend to keep the seasoning to a minimum and see how the meat tastes on its own. The full seasoning experience and experimentation is for if I decide the meat to be worth future purchases.

Speaking of buffalo, that's definitely my favorite out of the more exotic meats available here. It's fairly expensive here unfortunately so I don't often prepare it but a buffalo ribeye is just incredible, bursting with flavor.

Appreciate it, Belgium Belgium . Where are you located?
I’ve traveled quite a bit and have never come across zebra on any menu.
Belgium. There's an excellent vendor here that was actually the very first in my country that got a license from Japan to import their wagyu. They have lots of exotic meat and all kinds of beef types.

Keto chili turned out BOMB. Flavors are Hittin the spot right now
B38592BC-0010-49BA-A3A7-B45226E2841D.jpeg

^^^ I try not to compare current fast food prices to prices in the old days because it just irritates me. A Famous Star combo large at Carl’s Jr. is about $16 in LA now. Same prices as real food almost. LOL.
That’s crazy. In Texas I can get that for 10-11. For 16 bucks thi I can go to chili’s or tgi s or something and get a burger fries and drink plus tip and get seated service.
remember I went to tgif in Times Square once and their burgers were like $25 smh

IMG_20201024_180605.jpg

IMG_20201024_180618.jpg
IMG_20201024_180614.jpg

IMG_20201024_180624.jpg

IMG_20201024_180621.jpg

IMG_20201024_181750.jpg

Me and my gf was able to hit up tiagos tacos yesterday after the rain cleared up.
- margarita
- chicken quesadilla
- birria tacos (so ****ing good) sauce cup should been bigger tho :lol:
- chicken tostada
- deep fried oreos w/nutella and condensed milk

Would definitely go again when the weather's nicer.

Y'all made that trip all the way down there? :sick:

Those tacos better be that good

You know what it is when my squad got the Sunday night game.....

BB0054DF-56D8-4530-95E0-8D10C2CFD3D7.jpeg
2DB263B9-0F82-458D-BD77-4EBB17AD9B4D.jpeg

Go Hawks.

I'm still waiting on that coquito from last year 😴😴

^^^ I try not to compare current fast food prices to prices in the old days because it just irritates me. A Famous Star combo large at Carl’s Jr. is about $16 in LA now. Same prices as real food almost. LOL.

bro ive been thinking the same thing for years and still am confused how Carls, Mcdonalds etc have these meals coming out to like $13 or $14 but I can go to Innout where its actual quality and fresh ingredients and get my #1 for like $8 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom