FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Lobster avocado rolls
ADA028E2-EAC4-43DA-8929-B3AFA5E3DF83.jpeg
B2D04BA2-0E65-4BDB-8CE8-EC57DAC6A847.jpeg

COmpanies always display #LowIQ by putting those DIRTY plastic sauce cups ON/IN the same container as the customer's food.

I don't understand why anyone thinks that is a good idea.

Why do you assume the sauce cups are dirty? If they’re kept in the bag and then removed and filled by gloved hands, why would they be more dirty than anything else in the container?

I come in peaceful peace.

Why do you assume the sauce cups are dirty? If they’re kept in the bag and then removed and filled by gloved hands, why would they be more dirty than anything else in the container?

I come in peaceful peace.

It is made in a factory. It is probably handled by workers that have to box them.

It was transported in plastic or in a box, which is not clean.

It is then handled by the restaurant workers that unbox them to put them into stacks ready to be used.

I think it is a very HIGH chance those things are VERY dirty.

I don't want any object touching my food that isn't the actually container that it is sitting in.

It is made in a factory. It is probably handled by workers that have to box them.

It was transported in plastic or in a box, which is not clean.

It is then handled by the restaurant workers that unbox them to put them into stacks ready to be used.

I think it is a very HIGH chance those things are VERY dirty.

I don't want any object touching my food that isn't the actually container that it is sitting in.

Why wouldn’t the container it’s sitting in be dirty in the same way as the sauce cups? Aren’t they produced and shipped in the same way, more or less?

no reason to assume to container for the food is clean then either, tbh

i come in peace

Why wouldn’t the container it’s sitting in be dirty in the same way as the sauce cups? Aren’t they produced and shipped in the same way, more or less?

Well the food can't sit in space so there is no way of avoiding it being boxed in SOMETHING.

It isn't necessary to put sauce cups IN the same container as the food while touching the food.

COmpanies always display #LowIQ by putting those DIRTY plastic sauce cups ON/IN the same container as the customer's food.

I don't understand why anyone thinks that is a good idea.
bruh, I feel the same way. Dont put that in my box of food. Keep it separate. I get chicken and waffles at a local spot and they always put 1 ranch, 1 hot sauce, 1 syrup in the same box at the waffles and it drives me crazy.

you're 100% correct in this instance.

Well the food can't sit in space so there is no way of avoiding it being boxed in SOMETHING.

It isn't necessary to put sauce cups IN the same container as the food while touching the food.

What if I told you the primary food container was stored in a bathroom and the sauce cups came out of a hermetically sealed clean room?

Peace. All peace.

bruh, I feel the same way. Dont put that in my box of food. Keep it separate. I get chicken and waffles at a local spot and they always put 1 ranch, 1 hot sauce, 1 syrup in the same box at the waffles and it drives me crazy.

you're 100% correct in this instance.
Yea, SImply put, if you are packing someone's meal, but the sauce cups in the bag and not on the customer's food. I don't even know why anyone thinks that is a good idea.

I've had to get on Panera a few times for doing that even after I explicitly told them NOT to do it.

It needs to be stressed more.

Limit the amount of foreign objects that touches a customer's food.

It is that simple.

What if I told you the primary food container was stored in a bathroom and the sauce cups came out of a hermetically sealed clean room?

Peace. All peace.

In that case I would still want to limit the amount of foreign objects touching my food directly. :lol:

Yea, SImply put, if you are packing someone's meal, but the sauce cups in the bag and not on the customer's food. I don't even know why anyone thinks that is a good idea.

I've had to get on Panera a few times for doing that even after I explicitly told them NOT to do it.

It needs to be stressed more.

Limit the amount of foreign objects that touches a customer's food.

It is that simple.
I dont even like it when they put ketchup packs on top of my fries in a box. I always pull the okie doke. "No, I dont need ketchup." Hands me fries. "Actually, I'll take a couple of packets of ketchup and salt."

Dont put my condiments, sauces and even utensils with my food. Keep that **** separate.

Back
Top Bottom