FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm a fan of the new Popeyes fish sandwich
IMG_20210304_123815_273.jpg

I hope you used the APP/Website to make that order and didn't pay retail.

Tell 'em rooster rooster !

Prior to our conversation about chopsticks in here, I was talking to someone about using chopsticks. Out of the blue I got a delivery. Tossed it to the side cause I wasn't expecting anything. A few days later, said person hit me and asked if I received a package. They ordered me a set of chopsticks.
20210301_221834.jpg

Why is your organism dirty
Ben & Jerry's lol
2 yesterday and 1 today :sick:
+ I feel heavy (even if i'm lightweight) so I want now to eat natural yoghurts, drink soup and tea for a few days still eating my rice and semolina but without anything else
I'm not especially muscular but my objective is to be dry, and if then I could be dry and muscular that would be perfect

Prior to our conversation about chopsticks in here, I was talking to someone about using chopsticks. Out of the blue I got a delivery. Tossed it to the side cause I wasn't expecting anything. A few days later, said person hit me and asked if I received a package. They ordered me a set of chopsticks.
20210301_221834.jpg
those are nice...

I have some really cheap ones like this off amazon for like $10

71lGDvaxm-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

They get the job done.

Been meaning to get some cooking chopsticks

^^^ They’re fake. People have created Flamin’ Hot Frosted Flakes for purposes of taste test videos, but they’re not a real Kellogg’s product.

20210301_221834.jpg
I have these. I dunno where they came from, ive never even been to Nobu. I have a 2nd set too.
20210304_181743.jpg

I dont know how to shop.

Its so many ingredients for so many dishes that I just wouldn't even know how to keep all that **** fresh and organized.

I would say to start small man.

I know that isn't saying much but you aren't trying to make different dishes every night for a month.

Basic Seasonings + Meats + Veggies and you are good. Make meals out of what you have vs. buying a whole lot of stuff TO make a bunch of different dishes.

Don't overthink it.

Back
Top Bottom