FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ya that was very cringe worthy. More often than not if you point out mistakes like that, theyll nice you with extra stuff. Ive hit up drive thrus and checked bag and got a completely wrong order. Went inside and told them i mustve got the wrong order and they said sorry, gave me mine and told me keep the 1st one they gave me by mistake.

Or you can cause a scene 🤷‍♂️
I imagine this is after 5pm and dude had a terrible day at work on top of family drama.

I've seen so many ppl snap during the rush hour on my way home.

Quick getaway to Cape Cod.
Lobster Roll (minimal Mayo the way I likes.....)
BB2B8E18-3DED-4336-8CCE-2B8EDAF89C7F.jpeg

Apple Crisp
DC61F37D-85E5-4CD5-A491-2808F9D8FEEC.jpeg

Blood Orange Sorbet (for my son but I tried and it was good money).
EEE5C4A7-600F-4DC0-A03F-30141EA0E51B.jpeg

Not sure why. People generally have the same response when I suggest putting hot sauce on pizza.

I don't get that considering a majority of pizza places always have red pepper flakes available to put on the pizza, so it seems generally accepted that some folks like to add heat. Hot sauce is just a different form of heat.

I’m smoking a brisket on Sunday - anyone got good suggestions for sides?

so far I’m thinking the usual mashed potatoes, corn bread, green beans... but it would be nice to have something different.

I don't get that considering a majority of pizza places always have red pepper flakes available to put on the pizza, so it seems generally accepted that some folks like to add heat. Hot sauce is just a different form of heat.

Hot Sauce is the addition of Heat + Flavor.

Red Pepper Flakes are generally offered when you go eat Pizza.

Hot Sauce isn't. You don't just see bottles of Hot Sauce around when you go get pizza so people probably don't think twice about adding it to their pizzas.

Back
Top Bottom