FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

i was under the impression that these tuna packets were relatively good for you
Honestly as much as I check the nutrition of things I've never checked it for this. I just assume anything put together like this is full of salt and sugar.

20210403_123513.jpg

Made Egg, ground chorizo and cheese breakfast burritos with taco sauce, sour cream and salsa. So unhealthy.

heart attack.jpg

I’m with DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican - I don’t really like the concept of that candy bracket. When I want chocolate, I want chocolate and when I want something fruity/sugary, I want that. Those two categories of candy don’t really “compete” against each other for me. There’s a time for each.

I’m with DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican - I don’t really like the concept of that candy bracket. When I want chocolate, I want chocolate and when I want something fruity/sugary, I want that. Those two categories of candy don’t really “compete” against each other for me. There’s a time for each.
It’s weird but I dont consider chocolate “candy”. I put chocolate in it’s own category because of how versatile it is.

when I hear candy think of the fruity sugary stuff

It’s weird but I dont consider chocolate “candy”. I put chocolate in it’s own category because of how versatile it is.

when I hear candy think of the fruity sugary stuff
Stand alone chocolate sure.

But if we are talking about chocolate candy, how could you use that approach.

Alright
I’ll start eating healthy
When I get Popeyes I’ll skip the strawberry cream cheese pie
But it’s only available for a limited time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom