FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I played with Balrog 9 times out of 10. Threw in Zangief and E. Honda to spice things up here and there.

Always wondered why him and Guile were named that though. I wanna say they were going for "Kyle" for Guile, but I don't know what the alternative for Balrog is. :lol:

0C3E5532-D0A0-4FA7-A969-7540E43D5F61.gif

I played with Balrog 9 times out of 10. Threw in Zangief and E. Honda to spice things up here and there.

Always wondered why him and Guile were named that though. I wanna say they were going for "Kyle" for Guile, but I don't know what the alternative for Balrog is. :lol:
No idea what a "Balrog" IS but :

In the Japanese version of Street Fighter II, the boxer character who we know as Balrog is actually called M. Bison. This was intended to be a reference to Mike Tyson. The dictator character we know as M. Bison is called Vega in Japan, with the Spanish matador’s name being Balrog. These names were all switched around in the international editions of the game, due to fears of a lawsuit from Mike Tyson’s representatives when the game was released in America. This led to M. Bison being called Balrog, Balrog having his named changed to Vega and for Vega to become M. Bison. When the three characters are discussed in the fan community, they are often referred to as Boxer, Claw and Dictator, so as not to cause confusion when posting tournament results.

That’s good street fighter knowledge
No idea what a "Balrog" IS but :

In the Japanese version of Street Fighter II, the boxer character who we know as Balrog is actually called M. Bison. This was intended to be a reference to Mike Tyson. The dictator character we know as M. Bison is called Vega in Japan, with the Spanish matador’s name being Balrog. These names were all switched around in the international editions of the game, due to fears of a lawsuit from Mike Tyson’s representatives when the game was released in America. This led to M. Bison being called Balrog, Balrog having his named changed to Vega and for Vega to become M. Bison. When the three characters are discussed in the fan community, they are often referred to as Boxer, Claw and Dictator, so as not to cause confusion when posting tournament results.

Waffles > French toast > pancakes
the ones on the left easy. With no butter
One thing I agreed with nawghty was his disdain for table syrup. Maple syrup or nothing

Back
Top Bottom