FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Don't get why people knock Waffle House, it's a basic breakfast after a night of drinking and you can see them make it right there. Had a homie that worked there and he spoke of it being solid. Only knock is the potential altercation or shootout.

Don't get why people knock Waffle House, it's a basic breakfast after a night of drinking and you can see them make it right there. Had a homie that worked there and he spoke of it being solid. Only knock is the potential altercation or shootout.

Same as dumping on Denny's or IHOP. Basic American breakfast is really hard to scew up and those places all do it fine.

300lbs 5'4 gang checkin in :pimp:

Screenshot_20210608-171406_Chrome.jpg

Haven’t been to Denny’s in years
But the grand slam breakfast always hit the spot
These places were great after a night out drinking
Diners were also great for just hanging out smoking and drinking coffee

Last edited:

Ever been there sober? :lol:

the extra grease and butter is not needed.

There’s actually a Waffle House museum up the street from me. :lol:

Before we went to the crib, we stopped for waffles and eggs
And she got it crackin' before we got to the bed
Gone off that liquor, still didn't kiss her
Woke up, remember, another night with a stripper
What's your real name, baby?

My favorite, "How can you like that" from the Food Snobs has to be Roscoe's.

I've never been disappointed the few times (about 4/5) I've gone.

Crispy yet chewy waffle + flavorful wings (fried hard); can't ask for much else.

It was so good the first time I had it, I ordered seconds on the spot. (The Obama)

Back
Top Bottom