FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

5 Sweet and Low
10 Stevia
5 Splenda
10 Sugar

dc50f30aafcf14fd7ea4a1e043d7fe29.gif

Pretty sure it is because other baristas responded to the post with a bunch of other (not quite as) crazy orders they’ve taken.

One good thing about it for me personally is that I no longer will feel embarrassed about ordering a “tall skinny two-pump mocha, extra hot” for my wife. That’s nothing :lol:

Not only is that real, the barista was fired by Starbucks for posting it.

Switched to iced coffee lately with the warm weather

Haven't figured out how to master it yet and not trying to take more than 5 mins in the morning

Just dumping hot coffee on ice ain't it :lol:
Try making some before hand and leaving in fridge also making ice cube out of coffee help it not get watered down.

Try making some before hand and leaving in fridge also making ice cube out of coffee help it not get watered down.

Never thought about coffee ice cubes 🤔

Yeah might try making it the night before. I just figured it wouldn't be as good as fresh

I started using less water to brew accounting for the ice but it still doesn't cool fast enough and just melts everything

I think tomorrow I'm going to try a couple espresso shots, poured into a cocktail shaker with ice, and strain into a glass with ice

Costco’s Kirkland signature cold brew coffee isn’t that bad
Add some ice half and half and sweetener

One time I got a venti or grande whatever the large one is called mocha coffee
Good lord
I was jittery asf after drinking it
Didn’t know the drink was loaded up with that much sugar
The sugar and caffeine in that drink hit me like a truck

I can’t do mocha coffee too sweet for my taste. I enjoy vanilla lattes. But idk why recently my tastebuds want reg coffee with half and half. Sometimes we get the Califa Farms cold brew which I like.

I used to drink a XL coffee with sugar and cream from dunkin everyday
Sometimes two if I was out late

That sounds good except for the green beans
The smell and taste of green beans makes me wanna gag

Back
Top Bottom