FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Not thread worthy for sure, but these rosemary crackers hitten.
A377B587-DADB-40F0-9643-07C73A303FBC.jpeg

Unless you're in a field somewhere in Alaska, potato's are not typically. This "I eat cold potatoes" spewing simply isn't normal. That stuff is served at room temperature. Either way that crap is nauseating & honestly looks like white walker vomit.

I was looking at Delish videos on Youtube yesterday and saw that Julia did one for Bonefish Grill, so I decided to try them this weekend. Yesterday I had the Blackened Salmon Pasta and it was really good, but it left me wanting more. LOL Today I decided to try the Pecan Parmesan Crusted Rainbow Trout with lemon butter and Cod Imperial (stuffed with crabmeat, shrimp, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses) with sauteed spinach on the side (pictured below). I must say that I definitely like the rainbow trout dish more than the cod. The stuffing was too creamy to me, so if there was no mozzerella cheese I would like it more.

20210620_134745.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I haven’t had Garrett’s in years. I didn’t even know they had these flavors. My go to was always cheese/caramel 60/40 split. Ive had jalapeño cheese too which was great. Curious to try these you have here.
So, out of the 4 flavors my favorite is the strawberry (but that has been my favorite for a few years now). It is the perfect mix of buttery, salty, sweet and tart and I bought another order with just bags of that flavor. My 2nd fav was the simply cocoa (tastes just like Cocoa Puffs to me) and 3rd is a tie for the s'mores and simply matcha flavors. The maycha popcorn surprised me because it had the taste of matcha there, but it was tea was mixed with the CaramelCrisp flavor, so it is a salty sweet and though different, very good.

Back
Top Bottom