FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Date night dinner from this weekend. Crab dip as an app. Got the lobster, crab cake, scallops, shrimp for my meal. Came with potato salad and slaw. Wifey had the porthouse (not pictured)

IMG_20210619_214624_416.jpg

Ive had this before circa 2008 2009 when my friends and I were heavy into vodka. Think the bottle ended up costing somewhere around $80 which was almost double what it cost for a Grey goose or belvedere.

The aftertaste and burn was still very stoli vodka like but it was smoother overall. I still preferred Belvedere, but I’m biased because my hometown where I was born is the town where Belvedere is made. Funny thing is I hate vodka now. Aged tequila or scotch only now.

Ive had this before circa 2008 2009 when my friends and I were heavy into vodka. Think the bottle ended up costing somewhere around $80 which was almost double what it cost for a Grey goose or belvedere.

The aftertaste and burn was still very stoli vodka like but it was smoother overall. I still preferred Belvedere, but I’m biased because my hometown where I was born is the town where Belvedere is made. Funny thing is I hate vodka now. Aged tequila or scotch only now.

I haven't had a drink in 5 years but when I was loose I was on that grimey Paul Masson and St-Remy. Don't judge me lol

Back
Top Bottom