FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Eating crabs is more of a social event than an eating event.

You eat crabs to hang put.
You don't eat crabs to eat.

It's the shellfished version of popping sunflower seeds.
I pull up to the crab feasts and eat the sides n pour up a drink , they can have all that crab smashing :lol

Reactions: 17
🦀 SZN. It’s crazy to me how people from other places can’t bust down a crab :lol:. Tools are frowned upon here.

Watched this yesterday.

Dudes trying to just bash the body with the mallet :lol:

Hollywood biting the shells :lol:

Big country offensive lineman they drafted is funny as hell.

There’s a national condiment shortage especially with ketchup
Save up on all the packets
Who knows how long this will last

Tuesday i went to dunkin for breakfast and asked for a ketchup packet, they handed me a dipping package sorta like how chick fil a sauce comes

it wasnt the ketchup dipping that you can squeeze on one side either and dip the other, i have never seen this type packaging for ketchup before it threw me off and tasted a bit different

Yeah I noticed a lot of places now are using the generic ketchup packets
I think it’s called chef’s quality or something
CFA used to give you 3 condiments per item
Now it’s only one

Naw bro, they cool. They just didn’t like you.

Being liked by some minimum wage worker is not at the top of my list of accomplishments but I've gotten free items a few times at mcdonalds. When I was in college an old lady gave me extra nuggets and my friends were heated at the special treatment. I guess I looked hungry.:lol:

Anything but adequate sauce apparently. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::lol:

Being liked by some minimum wage worker is not at the top of my list of accomplishments but I've gotten free items a few times at mcdonalds. When I was in college an old lady gave me extra nuggets and my friends were heated at the special treatment. I guess I looked hungry.:lol:

Anything but adequate sauce apparently. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::lol:

tomdiginson tomdiginson :smh:

Yeah I noticed a lot of places now are using the generic ketchup packets

Dipped into Carl’s Jr. yesterday and they gave me ketchup in these little plastic containers :lol:

Chic-fil-a didn’t put any in my bag. I should’ve dropped your name bro, bet they’d handed me a stack.

Dipped into Carl’s Jr. yesterday and they gave me ketchup in these little plastic containers :lol:

Chic-fil-a didn’t put any in my bag. I should’ve dropped your name bro, bet they’d handed me a stack.

Yesterday my bro went to portillos
Went inside to order for takeout
He filled up 3 plastic containers for ketchup to take home
When he finished he noticed there are no lids for it
I guess that ketchup is for in house only(still brought it home but very carefully) :lol:

P&S Ravioli company got bomb lunch meat sandwiches

Turnkey, Ham and Cheese with oil and pickles. Ima put some spicy mustard on it

8E47A069-BF65-4ED9-8841-787E5AD04A37.jpeg

Yesterday my bro went to portillos
Went inside to order for takeout
He filled up 3 plastic containers for ketchup to take home
When he finished he noticed there are no lids for it
I guess that ketchup is for in house only(still brought it home but very carefully) :lol:
Aww man wth? No lids man they’re definitely trolling. Your bro is a champ for bringing it home though, he had to be extra light on the brakes in order not to spill anything :pimp:

This Asian girl came in crushed a large pho bowl and 2 appetizers by herself in 15 minutes flat and dipped

My wife and I are still struggling :rofl: :rofl:

BWW over wingstop?!
Say it ain’t so
I must be living in some kind a reverse chicken world
Bdubs plain, bbq, korean bbq, buffalo and mango habanero wings are all better than their wingstop equivalent. The fries are better too. And they have games so yeah Bdubs and it’s not even close really

Weird how I can eat like a footlong sub with all the fixings without any problem
But if I eat just some French bread with butter I get full fast
My stomach works in mysterious ways

Back
Top Bottom