FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20210702_131200.jpg

Just had shake shack for the first time. It was good, but definitely over priced...$14 for a double cheeseburger, cheese fries and small drink :lol:
Good lord. $14 for a combo is too much. I’d rather got to FatBurger and add extra toppings like bacon or Chilli beans.

Think I might get some CFA and cash in on that free peach milkshake
Go for it bro. Especially when it free :pimp:
I might head out to a donut shop for one myself because it’s kinda warm out now.

Just had shake shack for the first time. It was good, but definitely over priced...$14 for a double cheeseburger, cheese fries and small drink :lol:

I might need to start getting doubles when I do go.

The burgers are small . (Singles)

The fry portion is small.

It fills me up 70%. I still crave a little more food afterwards.

The honey roasted bbq and garden ranch is pretty good
The others are ok
CFA sauce still the best

Still havent been to chik fil a since they opened here. Only 2 locations and both are in such busy areas. Not even worth it.

Wtf CFA gave me a vanilla milkshake or my tastebuds are shot
I don’t taste any peach in this
C45F85B0-7978-49BC-896D-C798C307509F.jpeg

All good bro, I’d happily take either one.

Must be a special day for smoothies or something. There was a line at my donut shop and peeps were ordering smoothies + sandwitches. I knew how long it would take so I bounced over the liquor store for a UFO ice cream:ohwell:

All good bro, I’d happily take either one.

Must be a special day for smoothies or something. There was a line at my donut shop and peeps were ordering smoothies + sandwitches. I knew how long it would take so I bounced over the liquor store for a UFO ice cream:ohwell:

When it gets really hot I don’t even bother hitting up certain ice cream shops
Lines be crazy

There were no chunks
Shake had a hint of peach color to it
But yeah I didn’t taste any peach
It’s all good
Really can’t complain considering it was free
I got all my sauces so I was a happy
Plus all my nuggets were a decent size
Sometimes they be throwing in some small little pieces in there

Last edited:
There were no chunks
Shake had a hint of peach color to it
But yeah I didn’t taste any peach
It’s all good
Really can’t complain considering it was free
I got all my sauces so I was a happy
Nah, You deserve better than that man. Free or not, they mislead you.

Justice will be served one way or another.

SC kid SC kid Please help

It’s all good
Once the new closer location opens up I’ll probably never visit that location again
Maybe they will have some kind of promotion where the first 100 customers get free chicken sandwiches for life

You can just do it through the app and they got you.

Easy fix.
Yeah didn't notice there was a customer service option in the app now. At least do that so you can get some sort of reward.

The day chick fil a stops being customer service friendly will be a sad day and hope it never comes. Funny all these companies study them but none really replicates it.

Back
Top Bottom