FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

It’s probably the hot sauce
I reckon the average taco bell’er uses at least 3-4 packets for each item

not sure what taco bell puts in their food tbh and i wouldn't put anything past them either.
but it's definitely a thing. i just googled it and there are lots of results

also, i don't think stomaching taco bell well is necessarily something to brag about. :lol:
just means your stomach is conditioned to bad foods.

If you are GOING to eat IT, wouldn't it make more sense to eat it during daylight so your bowel movements come later in the day vs. the middle of the night? (Sleep time)
If you're bowel movements come in the middle of the night you are WASHED!

Ol loose rectum boys

I'm still not sure what parts of beef, vegetables and tortillas be sending ya'll to the bathroom.
You forgot the special E. Coli sauce.

I'm trusting that they don't enjoy massive, costly lawsuits.
Well no major fast food establishments should be in business.

None of those spots ingredients are as simple as what they are supposed to be.

not sure what taco bell puts in their food tbh and i wouldn't put anything past them either.
but it's definitely a thing. i just googled it and there are lots of results

also, i don't think stomaching taco bell well is necessarily something to brag about. :lol:
just means your stomach is conditioned to bad foods.

:lol:

Meh with the nonsense speculation and "people are saying", I want a proper answer on why a taco bell taco would send someone to the restroom vs a big mac. Someone is lying.

Meh with the nonsense speculation and "people are saying", I want a proper answer on why a taco bell taco would send someone to the restroom vs a big mac. Someone is lying.

Right, we don't have an actual baseline of what it IS. We don't know what is in their food other than what it's supposed to be.

They don't have NUtriton facts where EACH ingredient is listed like a pre-packaged item.

This is the most we get.

Taco Bell Nutrition Information

From what I just read some ppl are allergic, sensitive to cumin or beef tallow, the amount of spices and salt may act as a laxative (specifically compared to other fast food chains).

Also apparently too much taco bell can give you brain aneurysms :wow:

There is a shocking amount of info about taco bell making ppl sick.

Right, we don't have an actual baseline of what it IS. We don't know what is in their food other than what it's supposed to be.

They don't have NUtriton facts where EACH ingredient is listed like a pre-packaged item.

This is the most we get.

Taco Bell Nutrition Information

Better report back with pics 🤓

How i see myself cookin....

20210724_134438.jpg

How im gone be cookin

20210724_135026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom