FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Not a big fan of the old bay'ed up crabs but I love seafood so i'll eat them. Cook em right in some well seasoned broth so the flavor permeates.

They’re out of their mind!
4C79F4EF-51D0-455A-BBDB-CF39C182A036.jpeg

I legit come in peace.

Are most of us taking buses/trains/ubers everywhere because I always see us complain about these food delivery services but then yall still order from them.

Help me understand.

How’d it taste…? I know you from the south so you should know. But looks like it’s lacking old bay and a Dos Equis combo

Honestly, because she boiled them in the seasoning of the pot, the flavor was inside the meat.

People use that old bay when they don’t boil it. It’s more so for steamed purposes here in Louisiana. So that would be a little OD.

Some people still do add it, though.

Last edited:
Honestly, because she boiled them in the seasoning of the pot, the flavor was inside the meat.

People use that old bay when they don’t boil it. It’s more so for steamed purposes here in Louisiana. So they would be OD.

Some people still do add it though.

got ya. I guess I do a combo of both. I boil chicken broth, beer, old bay, and my seafood seasoning. Then put the crabs in for a few mins. So season residue gets on it.

Pumpkin cream cold brew for the beasts and funfetti pancakes for the minion.

77977532-E186-4EAD-8368-8989D881FE60.jpeg
4B3B22DA-5BBE-42C0-A3F6-8BCA3C82F406.jpeg

got ya. I guess I do a combo of both. I boil chicken broth, beer, old bay, and my seafood seasoning. Then put the crabs in for a few mins. So season residue gets on it.

Pumpkin cream cold brew for the beasts and funfetti pancakes for the minion.

77977532-E186-4EAD-8368-8989D881FE60.jpeg
4B3B22DA-5BBE-42C0-A3F6-8BCA3C82F406.jpeg
Happy Birthday Solebaby!

Also that PCCB looks amazing im so sad i didnt have time to stop for one this morning!

I legit come in peace.

Are most of us taking buses/trains/ubers everywhere because I always see us complain about these food delivery services but then yall still order from them.

Help me understand.
People like to complain about things yet continue to do them. You havent learned this? :lol:

"I hate the club, its so wack. Im never going again"

Back in the club next weekend

I legit come in peace.

Help me understand.
It's called being drunk.

Only time you'll catch me using a delivery app like that is if my BAC is above the legal limit.

Back
Top Bottom