FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Bout to put in some work before the summer's over...

20210826_203651.jpg

West Bank(across the Mississippi River) is technically “New Orleans” - I’m still here.

Although, I leaving before the storm hit Sunday/Monday morning.
When you say it is "technically" New Orleans, "what all" else would folks consider it?

No geographical disrespect

When you say it is "technically" New Orleans, "what all" else would folks consider it?

No geographical disrespect

Nobody from New Orleans say the West Bank is New Orleans because they’re across the River - but geographical they’re apart of the Greater New Orleans area :lol:

Folks from there be salty :lol:

Last edited:
If you enjoy beautiful basketball arenas, The Al McGuire Center, home of the Marquette women's basketball team, is a nice place to watch a game.

Great question. As many times as I’ve gone to Milwaukee, I don’t have one memorable restaurant/meal. Damn lol
Yea, I figured this be the case. I only been there twice for Brewer/Cubs games but never actually been around the area. Prolly just gonna see what Pizza joint looks good lol.

What's good to eat there?

Oh I couldn’t even tell you - that was about 7-8 years ago. I think they’re known for their cheese. So you might want to look for a place that serve cheese on a butter burger.

Stay away from the hot dog - I think that’s what they’re known for, also - you read about losing 34 minutes of your life?. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh I couldn’t even tell you - that was about 7-8 years ago. I think they’re known for their cheese. So you might want to look for a place that serve cheese on a butter burger.

Stay away from the hot dog - I think that’s what else they’re known for, also - you read about losing 34 minutes of your life?. :lol:
How tf they dial it down to the exact min tho? :lol:

The cheese is kinna why I wanna try some Pizza.

I thought Milwaukee was known for their butter burgers and cheese curds?
Isn't that where Culver's is based from?
Sounds about right. Last time we went up there we stopped by a cheese land or cheese world place. Bought a bunch of cheese that I ended up forgetting about in the fridge lol.

Yeah you ever have a burger with that merkt's cheese?
It's really weird
It's like a chunky cheese spread or something

Only place I remember in Milwaukee is AJ Bombers and that wasn’t anything special but it was a decent burger and curd combo. Best curds I’ve had were in Madison.
May be better off hitting up Potawatomi.

Yeah you ever have a burger with that merkt's cheese?
It's really weird
It's like a chunky cheese spread or something
Never had it. I'm gonna try that Butter Burger for sure tho. Don't know exactly what the heck it is, but I'll try it. Does that Merkt's cheese come with it?

Never had it. I'm gonna try that Butter Burger for sure tho. Don't know exactly what the heck it is, but I'll try it. Does that Merkt's cheese come with it?
I don't know a lot of places that carry the merkts cheese
But I had the char merkt's cheddar burger from paradise pup in des plaines and it's pretty good
They also has some killer onion rings
I really like the butter burgers from culvers but they don't carry merkt's

Back
Top Bottom