FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Easily my favorite store bought salsa right now:

7ACA8113-125F-46F2-ACC2-62866B7DEAFD.png

The bone in chicken is decent.

The sandwich was terrible. Dry as hell with little to no flavor. Best thing of the meal was the Sprite.

Man I’m dying to try some church’s chicken to see how bad it really is :lol:

The one time I bought it to try. I ordered some strips combo. I sit down to eat it and I bite into the first strip. Piping hot grease jumps out of the strip and burns both my tongue and the upper part of my mouth. I then pick up my tray, throw it all in the garbage and walkout pissed because I know that I can’t eat anything solid for the next 24 hours…

never ever again.

You’ve never heard of verde sauce before?

I've like Verde sauce but that whole meal doesn't look appetizing but I'm sure it tastes good. It looks like what ends up happening to my burrito if whoever makes it doesn't wrap it properly.

The one time I bought it to try. I ordered some strips combo. I sit down to eat it and I bite into the first strip. Piping hot grease jumps out of the strip and burns both my tongue and the upper part of my mouth. I then pick up my tray, throw it all in the garbage and walkout pissed because I know that I can’t eat anything solid for the next 24 hours…

never ever again.
Is that why it takes so long for the food?
Everything is cooked fresh made to order?
You actually want hot piping grease shooting out the chicken that means it came fresh out the fryer
Sometimes it's the price you pay for hot n fresh chicken

Back
Top Bottom