FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Re: birthday cake

Never was a fan either. Always shifted up the desserts on birthdays

Pretty much all sugar. I’ll eat a small piece of a good one but that’s it

I tend to like birthday cake ice cream though for some reason
I have to say as a kid I hated birthday cake. It was never my thing. I did like ice cream cake. I didn’t truly start eating birthday cake til I was a teen and one of my first jobs was doing birthday parties for kids at a gym. The parents would offer us the party hosts some pizza and cake and since we were normally starving would eat it. Still can’t say I’m a fan but marble cake is ok. Not a fan of chocolate cake.

3266C1A7-87C7-496A-867E-CD8F380E7248.jpeg

Fried snapper sandwich y tostones

:smh: at the size but it was good

They’re always fried up to the point you can eat it whole, bones included. Kind of like soft shell crab sandwiches.
I've had "Fried Snapper Sandwiches" before and I have never been able to eat it AS an actual sandwich.

To the point where I questioned why it was even labeled as a sandwich in the first place.

So yea, I highly disagree :lol:

You don’t like presentation?
I mean it is just fish on a sandwich. :lol:

What would your plan be?

My boy just sent this in the group chatline.

don’t know if you ever heard this story before but in a Fantasy league the person who came in last punishment was they had to spend 24 hrs in a Waffle House…if they wanted to reduce their time…for every waffle they consumed an hour would be taken off….how many waffles do you think you could eat in that situation

What would your plan be?

don’t know if you ever heard this story before but in a Fantasy league the person who came in last punishment was they had to spend 24 hrs in a Waffle House…if they wanted to reduce their time…for every waffle they consumed an hour would be taken off….how many waffles do you think you could eat in that situation
That''s from one of The Ringer pods.

Eat-Rest-Eat-Rest-Eat-Rest...Repeat.

Wouldn't be in too much of a rush.

What would your plan be?

I don’t play fantasy sports. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom