FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1630428757678.jpeg

Da goat cheap pizza

Well, if we're talking frozen pizza I gotta go with Godfathers frozen guys. godbody. But thats a slight step up from your reggie frozen pizza though

Never had chicken on a pizza
Don’t think I would actually like it
Perfect 3 topping pizza for me is sausage,mushroom, and onion
I was with you until I saw onion. Sausage, mushroom and sometimes pepperoni >>>>>

Have had some good pies with chicken on them. Wouldn't go somewhere just for that though. Would be in addition to a more traditional pie.

Prior to when I stopped eating meat, I’d had lots of pizzas with chicken on them. BBQ Chicken Pizza most often. But several other speciality pizzas from CPK featuring chicken - Tandoori Chicken Pizza, Jerk Chicken Pizza, etc. They were all good.

But I don’t think I’ve ever had just a regular pizza with tomato sauce and mozzarella topped with chicken.

Prior to when I stopped eating meat, I’d had lots of pizzas with chicken on them. BBQ Chicken Pizza most often. But several other speciality pizzas from CPK featuring chicken - Tandoori Chicken Pizza, Jerk Chicken Pizza, etc. They were all good.

But I don’t think I’ve ever had just a regular pizza with tomato sauce and mozzarella topped with chicken.
What about a chicken parm slice?

Damn i love pizza i go through phases of eating pizza then i get pizza'd out then i go back to damn i could go for a nice slice lol

This joint as a kid delivered. It’s got the works: Sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, red & green peppers & onions, pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef. Toaster oven got it nice and crispy.

1630440047663.png
ngl i make these for the kids when i am in a time crunch and have zero desire to make dinner. Put them in the oven and get nice and crispy.

Back
Top Bottom