FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

🤤 🤤 🤤

Panda Express Unveils New Orange Chicken Sandwich

1631325104207.png

Panda Express is offering a new twist on their signature Orange Chicken by testing the new Orange Chicken Sandwich exclusively at the Panda Express Innovation Kitchen in Pasadena, CA on September 16, 2021.

I WOULD but wouldn't go out of my way.

Weird place to sell IT.

If I wanted Panda I would want rice or noodles as my major carb. Not bread

Not as bad as not seeing Godfather but I still catch a little flack for never seeing Star Wars or Game of Thrones 🤷‍♂️

I love Star Wars and had very favorable feelings about GOT at a time, but I would never sweat anyone over not seeing either. If you’re a person who knows you don’t like science fiction/fantasy material, you won’t enjoy either of them, so there‘s no reason to try.

I watched The Godfather I & II in their entirety for the first time in 2020. Ive seen scenes over the years and I had read the book, which was also excellent, though.

I love Star Wars and had very favorable feelings about GOT at a time, but I would never sweat anyone over not seeing either. If you’re a person who knows you don’t like science fiction/fantasy material, you won’t enjoy either of them, so there‘s no reason to try.
I like Sci-Fi. Seen most movies set in space. I dunno, just never got around to Star Wars for some reason. Definitely not into Fantasy tho.

Never got the appeal of super hot stuff.

Like the Reaper and Ghost pepper..... why?

For who, for what?

I like a spice or a kick thats flavorful.

I agree with you, which is why I went with the Cayenne over the other two since I guessed it would have more flavor. But there is a part of me that just wants to see how hot the food really is.

But I should probably think about the fact I’m getting older. Don’t want to **** around and give myself an ulcer over some snacks.

Never got the appeal of super hot stuff.

Like the Reaper and Ghost pepper..... why?

For who, for what?

I like a spice or a kick thats flavorful.
People like conquering a challenge. At a certain heat level, there isn’t even any flavor. Just overwhelming heat.

I agree with you, which is why I went with the Cayenne over the other two since I guessed it would have more flavor. But there is a part of me that just wants to see how hot the food really is.

But I should probably think about the fact I’m getting older. Don’t want to **** around and give myself an ulcer over some snacks.
I'll probably only ever try that extreme stuff for the challenge. How many do you eat in one sitting?

Back
Top Bottom