FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Another weekend another omelette ( goat cheese, ground turkey, green onions, and guac)

S'mores

They were smart to hve Melanie Collins do the interviews. She is fine. Would forfeit the title and just eat her for 10 minutes.

Honey & pepper encrusted salmon with farm fresh green beans & rice.

Had crabs again the other day but forgot to take pics. Wife made crab soup with the left over crabs & claws. I added rice. Had baguette bread with it.

4th of July plate at a friend/neighbors house; grilled sausage & peppers on roll, bbq grilled chicken, home made baked beans & bacon, onion & cucumber salad, & mac & cheese.

Last edited:
How it went down on the 4th..

Always wanted to do a seafood boil. This is my first one ever. Must say that after all the hype surrounding Old Bay, I was not impressed.

Clams in a white wine and butter sauce.

Lobster boiled in salt water (no Old Bay).

Was going to take some plating pics of the lobster but it got pretty messy beyond the point of the last pic.

Looking at some lobster roll recipes online. Prolly will post later.

Stuffed chicken breasts with spinach, Gouda and tomatoes. Spinach stuffed shells tossed in pesto and ceaser salad and Henn.

Fresh lemonade from poppa kettle korn

Ben and jerrys cookies and cream waffle cone with cookie dough and something else lol I forgot...

Tex mex crab cake, fries and she crab soup from crab cake cafe

More Sardis. Their fried rice is on point

Turkey burger and watermelon

Back
Top Bottom