FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pepperoni pizza from Neapolitan express on Wall Street.
19D70B01-72E5-411C-8BBD-0C6AFAB521AA.jpeg

It’s a bluff to get them or a good majority of them off the picket line. Hope they keep striking till they get what they want. **** these greedy corporate companies. The ceo gets Million dollar bonuses but can’t give live able wages and benefits to the people making him those millions.

Kellogg products to avoid till they pay their workers more and end the strike
1638991109942.png

Last edited:
Knew a dude growing up who hated brussels sprouts. Makes perfect sense because his taste in food was trash.

Not a fan of the bitterness of brussel sprouts so I cook them with lots of bacon, onion, and garlic.

THrow some LemonGrass and Ginger in the pot the next time you make Chicken Soup.
Quick chicken noodle soup type thing

20210203_193623.jpg

THrow some LemonGrass and Ginger in the pot the next time you make Chicken Soup.

Takes it to another level.

Learned this from a show my kids watch...

why do Brussels sprouts stink when you cook them...?

It turns out that what you're smelling is sulfur and something called raffinose, a carbohydrate that's also found in beans.

I gotta rant about something. Noticed my local delis been raising their prices while the sandwiches getting smaller. Today ordered a pastrami hero that now cost $2 more with half the usual amount of pastrami. Ordered a gyro that was mostly salad with 2 slices of gyro meat. The pizzerias still serving huge heroes like chicken parm and meatball parm for the usual prices though.

Back
Top Bottom