FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20211210_210422.jpg

Full boxes of dominoes leftover from a meeting earlier today at work. I aint even mad. :pimp:

It's peasant food but it's free

I went to Islands for dinner on Thursday evening since they had a 20% off rainy day discount after I got done with two successful errands.

I had the Hawaiian burger with an extra patty. I also substituted pepper jack cheese for nasty a%$ Swiss cheese.
IMG_5746.JPG

Although I'm glad they restored the inclusion of fries with a burger after discontinuing it earlier this year, I'm still pissed off they didn't fully restore the previous deal where the fries were unlimited with a burger.

I haven’t been to Island Burger in 10+ years, lol. Seriously don’t know why I haven’t because it not far from me either.

Anyway, haven’t tried the McRib in forever because I’ve never liked the bbq sauce they used. I had one today and was pleasantly surprised they switched it up to a bolder flavor. It was okay and won’t have it for another set of years.

I went to Islands for dinner on Thursday evening since they had a 20% off rainy day discount after I got done with two successful errands.

I had the Hawaiian burger with an extra patty. I also substituted pepper jack cheese for nasty a%$ Swiss cheese.
IMG_5746.JPG

Although I'm glad they restored the inclusion of fries with a burger after discontinuing it earlier this year, I'm still pissed off they didn't fully restore the previous deal where the fries were unlimited with a burger.
Was it better than Red Robin tho?

My man eats every meal alone 😭

IMG_5746.JPG

Isn't pepperoni technically already cooked? I guess people in here have never seen dominoes out the fridge. It goes back to looking like regular pepperoni once you heat it up.

Back
Top Bottom