FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

PXL_20220708_210629828.jpg

For Jamaican, check out Richie Rich. They got a couple of locations out there.

Richie Rich $5 chicken box w jerk sauce. It's been a while so the price might have gone up since my last visit.

Got food poisoning from them once and never went back. The location on fish ave. This was maybe 7 years ago but I couldn’t give them another try after that. Before that, I always got fried chicken from them.

Started hitting up fish and tings for my Jamaican food fix.

Fish N Ting got the best rasta pasta in NYC. That lobster rasta pasta is different!

Yup. Dumplin is good there, I think they changed their name at some point. When I came back to visit I noticed the new name Dumplin Cove. Top of the hill is my wife favorite. When she was pregnant she made me pickup up peanut and oats porridge damn near everyday.

It used to be called The Dumplin Shop but I think the owners split. They opened up a Dumplin Shop on Baychester by the 5 train while the original location changed their name to "Dumplin Cove"

Richie Rich $5 chicken box w jerk sauce. It's been a while so the price might have gone up since my last visit.

Fish N Ting got the best rasta pasta in NYC. That lobster rasta pasta is different!

It used to be called The Dumplin Shop but I think the owners split. They opened up a Dumplin Shop on Baychester by the 5 train while the original location changed their name to "Dumplin Cove"
Fish and Tings had the best curry shrimp. Would get that just about every Friday with white rice and veg.

Have you ever been to the pop up jerk spot across the street from the MTA bus depot in the empty lot heading into co-op city? They stop a few years ago but that was one of the best jerk chicken outside of jamaica.

Back
Top Bottom