FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

C26C9E49-B11F-4176-A5F9-BCC25E5D477F.jpeg

I went to Islands for dinner yesterday because they had a promotion that enabled me to upgrade to truffle fries or sweet potato fries for free because they normally charge for those kinds of fries.

I had the Longboarder burger. I went with the truffle fries.
IMG_6302.JPG
How’d you like it?

I try to be a burger connoisseur in my area (shout out the famous concords video of the connoisseurs)

I had it once a long time ago at a spot in my town but they closed it so can’t even go now

Had my once in a while nostalgia big mac craving recently and it was awful. Cold patties, cold unmelted cheese.
My recent experience has been the complete opposite. Two burning hot patties, delicious melty cheese, fresh buns, perfect snap/tart of two pickles, finely chopped onion, and extra sauce.

A perfect dance of the five basic tastes. (Sweet, sour, salty, bitter, umami)

Sorry dude. :frown:

Am I da only one who goes to McDonalds (and most fast food places) for the value menus? McDonald’s I’m usually on that 20 nuggets for $5 jawn or ordering the ingredients for a McGangbang

Maybe a few places I actually order a number combo but McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Burger King, etc if I ever go are all always value menu stuff

Am I da only one who goes to McDonalds (and most fast food places) for the value menus? McDonald’s I’m usually on that 20 nuggets for $5 jawn or ordering the ingredients for a McGangbang

Maybe a few places I actually order a number combo but McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Burger King, etc if I ever go are all always value menu stuff

I used to be a dollar menunaire .

Using Blind taste test, what would a random fat man from Alabama think he was eating if you gave him the Cauliflower Thins? B Sox B Sox

I come in great regards.
I don’t think your mind would automatically go to cauliflower. Would probably just think it’s some random type of bread. Like a naan bread or something like that.

They understand what the people want.

If you are ever on the Eastern Shore, this place has a vicious Banana Cream Pie.

Screenshot_20220715-115729_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom